Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 50
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (995 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Showing Your Avatar (in Rules, Regulations, and FAQs) by mgrackin
Hey kerry. I'm revisiting this thread. I think this should definitely be a new feature request for......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Rules, Regulations, and FAQs

Discussion Topic  Technique for Lee from Mickey Grackin (HTML & PDF) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
I realize the following may already be somewhere on Focal Point but I promised Lee I would post this......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: How to avoid distibution of the table columns across pages in PDF. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Hassaji, Please update your signature to include WebFOCUS or FOCUS version, platform, etc. As far ......

Discussion Topic  RE: STYLESHEET question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Microfich, Try something like this. The key is to use the LAST keyword. TABLE FILE EMPLOYEE SUM J......

Discussion Topic  RE: Repeat column titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
There is no setting to automatically cause the titles to repeat on a BY field. You can do this manu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Branching based on query results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
tom, Your signature does not show what version of WebFOCUS you are using. There are old fashion wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Alingment changes when adding color to my data line. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
My presentation is scheduled for 1:30pm on Tuesday, June 3rd. It is called "WebFOCUS Report Design:......

Discussion Topic  RE: Alingment changes when adding color to my data line. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Sorry for the late response. You are experienceing the addition of GAPs between the columns. I tal......

Discussion Topic  RE: Subtotal only on select coulumns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
I am using WF713 and it is in this release. I was referring to the 'Creating Reports with WebFOCUS ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Subtotal only on select coulumns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Getting back to the original issue of this thread, IBI made changes to the WF product to allow finer......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How can I justify an item in a HEADING? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Jérény, Did you read the article I wrote as Prarie suggested? You can find it at the following URL......

Discussion Topic  RE: Style ACROSS columns. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Cyril, I have two thoughts which I have not tested. 1) set the default background of the data to t......

Discussion Topic  RE: MRE in B.I. Dashboard! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
I believe they fixed this in the 7.x platform. I think. (the multiple logins that is)...

Discussion Topic  RE: Running WebFocus in a virtual Environment? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
When you say virtual environment do you mean a Windows VM machine using VMware? We just installed W......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WRAP HEADING In PDF??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Darin, You are correct. I am using WF713 and the FOOTING does not show anymore than one line of te......

Discussion Topic  RE: CREATING DYNAMIC SUBJECT LINE FR E-MAIL DISTRIBUTION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Francis, Go here: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Spot Markers in PDF - Anyone know what they represent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
In the WebFOCUS world the only spot marker that seems to be usful is the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fixing Column Width. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
The issue you are running into is because PDF and HTML are two very different animals. The rules ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: row-total problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Arvind, It is very strange that the formatting works with PDF and Excel but not with HTML. I do no......

Discussion Topic  RE: Including Webfocus generated Graphs as images in HTML pages. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
HAMMO1J, As you noted, Due to the fact that your WF Client and WF Server components are on separate......

» Refine Search
» New Search