Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (995 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Hold files in WHERE STATEMENTS and FOC038 error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Try the following to get a clean file to use in the subsequent WHERE clause. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Truncation Character (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Tony, I haven't been inspired yet to write a PART 3. When I wrote PART 1 it was getting to be so l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Truncation Character (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Just to make this more confusing, you can use either WIDTH, WRAP or SQUEEZE interchangably to contro......

Darin, Thanks for the information. I will need to give this a try. The WF manual seems to indicat......

Tony, WIDTH=[width value] is used only on HEADING, SUBHEAD, FOOTING or SUBFOOT. this has no affect......

Discussion Topic  RE: row-total problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Arvind, I guess I do not understand the final result of what you are trying to get. I understand t......

Discussion Topic  RE: row-total problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Okay, One last example. I reread your original post and the problem is that you are trying to calc......

Arvind, You can also try using the ACROSS-TOTAL command. DEFINE FILE CAR SEATS_D/D8=SEATS; END TAB......

Arvind, Incidentally, I do understand what you are trying to do. The code I posted using the CAR f......

Arvind, Upload your screen shot to ......

Arvind, Try this example: DEFINE FILE CAR SEATS_D/D8=SEATS; END TABLE FILE CAR SUM PCT.SEATS_D/D8.......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML fixed size (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
L_G, Found this thread kind of late but it is possible to control column widths for HTML output. T......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] wrap pdf column titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Mark, You cannot wrap a TITLE for a COMPUTE which appears after an ACROSS. The reason why is compl......

Discussion Topic  RE: For those easily confused headings, titles etc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
I agree that this is a great idea and would like to see you expand this as much as possible. Even u......

Discussion Topic  RE: For those easily confused headings, titles etc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Tony, It just brings tears of joy to your eyes doesn't it? ......

Nubi, Since you are using ON TABLE SUBHEAD/ON TABLE SUBFOOT these are special SUBHEADs and SUBFOOTs......

Discussion Topic  RE: Strange HEADING Style - HEADALIGN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
L_G, Over what columns should the numbers appear? Over what column(s) should the MY CAR appear? I......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Darin, In your case you probably would want to use WRAP=n instead of SQUEEZE=n. Using SQUEEZE will......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need to show distinct row values in different columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Check the manual regarding the ACROSS command to see what else you can do with it such as controling......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need to show distinct row values in different columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
DEFINE FILE CAR THESPOT/A1='X'; END TABLE FILE CAR SUM THESPOT BY COUNTRY ACROSS CAR END...

» Refine Search
» New Search