Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 50
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (995 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  GRAPH FILE Returing the RED [X] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
We are using WF 713 on a Windows 2003 Server and I connot seem to get it to return an graph image. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Formatting Workarounds (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Sounds like we need a new emoticon to represent a slap-head. We could put Tony's picture on it! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to use "not" logic in a FOCEXEC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Change IF BEGIN_DATE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Page break in HTML pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
susannah, LOL ......

Discussion Topic  RE: COLUMN TITLE WRAPPING TO NEXT LINE ON UNIX FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
PBrightwell Open a case with IBI. I bet this is a bug which there may be a patch for....

Discussion Topic  RE: COLUMN TITLE WRAPPING TO NEXT LINE ON UNIX FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
PBrightwell, Just so you know, you may also want to look into the SET SPACES command. This may red......

PBrightwell, I experienced this exact issue in the early 90s with MVS FOCUS. I thought this was fi......

PBrightwell, Is it possible for you to post your code or at least the part that does not seeem to b......

Discussion Topic  RE: DM Variable Maximum Numeric Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Francis, This DEFINE FUNCTION capability in WF is great when you need to massage a data value suppl......

Discussion Topic  RE: DM Variable Maximum Numeric Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Jessica, That is interesting to know. I am familiar with the FTOA function. I ended up creating a......

Thanks for the confirmation, Francis. I have another idea to get around this which i will test....

Discussion Topic  DM Variable Maximum Numeric Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Does anyone know what the maximum numeric value or length is for a Dialogue Manager variable? Does ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Color graph bar for maximum and minimum value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Norb, I was going to work something up for you but I am having trouble with our development area at......

Discussion Topic  RE: Way to display an animated GIF while procedure is running? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
GamP, I originally used a technique like yours but found that sometimes the wait time was not long ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Way to display an animated GIF while procedure is running? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
The topic of wait messages has been discussed before but I'm not sure if animated GIFs was addressed......

Discussion Topic  RE: running total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Noel, Your code is technically correct. The problem here is that you are trying to do two things i......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF's and the "Simon Cowell" Problem: FOOTING BOTTOM shows halfway up page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
The BOTTOMGAP setting on TYPE=REPORT is the key to the solution. However this affects the entire re......

Discussion Topic  RE: Solid double underline for Total in a SUBFOOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Here's a working example of the technique Frank suggested. TABLE FILE CAR SUM RETAIL_COST DEALER_CO......

Discussion Topic  RE: Solid double underline for Total in a SUBFOOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Frank, I have a few reports in which I use your technique to combine total lines into the data set ......

Frank, I saw that is the doc as well but as you stated it only applies to FML. I am using WF 713 a......

» Refine Search
» New Search