Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 50
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (995 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: excel - integer field to alpha (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Pam, If all the values are only 4 digits long, change the USAGE format (I11) to match the ACTUAL fo......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Add 'title' Attribute to Anchor Tag Created By Stylesheet Javascript Parm. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Sometimes we try to kill a fly with a sledgehammer because we cannot see the easy way to do somethin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Removing grid (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Francis, I had that thought as well that PAGE was putting the extra space in but did not test for i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Removing grid (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
The following seems to work as well: Please note the additions of HTML code in BOLDFACE: TABLE FIL......

Marcel, If you are only going to include URL references to images in the HTMTABLE, you could try us......

Discussion Topic  RE: fix width heading border in pdf (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Linda101, Try turning the SQUEEZE OFF. When SQUEEZE is set to ON, the HEADING locks itself to the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compund report in PDF format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Nice one, Tony. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: href - cannot be found? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
WF will look through the APP PATH to find the FOCEXEC. If the FOCEXEC is not in any of the director......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bar graph - no drill down? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
I have WF713 and I tried to run this. IT DOES NOT WORK with WF 713. I recommend two things: 1) Op......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bar graph - no drill down? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Try: SUM SALES NOPRINT Then: COMPUTE SALES_DIFF......

Discussion Topic  RE: search a directory on the server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
I have a directory on our server that contains PDF documents. I added this directory to the APP PAT......

Discussion Topic  RE: search a directory on the server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Yes. What exactly are you trying to do? What platform/operating system are you running WF on? Wha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Antijoin in master-file. Can I define something like NOT EXISTS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
MATCH FILE will work but will probably pull all the data from the RDBMS over to FOCUS before trying ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Antijoin in master-file. Can I define something like NOT EXISTS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Ingas, There is no way that I know of to write FOCUS code that will translate into SQL code that co......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gauge Chart with a reference line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
JG, That's pretty slick! Nice suggestion....

Discussion Topic  RE: change file extension of PCHOLD file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
GreenspanDan, You are correct that this will hold the file on the server's hard drive. If you have......

Discussion Topic  RE: Images in a pdf report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Michele, You can put a border around the SUBHEAD but not specifically around the image itself. One......

Discussion Topic  RE: Images in a pdf report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Michelle, Two questions: 1) Where in the report are you placing the image? HEADING, SUBFOOT, etc.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stacked Bar Graph with UNStacked Lines?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Trav, I do not have WF 7.6 but I THINK I remember hearing this particular issue discussed at Summit......

Discussion Topic  RE: Substring and position from reverse (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Here's another way to find the second to last occurance of the 1. The key to this techniaue is to r......

» Refine Search
» New Search