Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 50
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (995 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Substring and position from reverse (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Here's another way to find the second to last occurance of the 1. The key to this techniaue is to r......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Resource Analyzer Reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Kevin, Thanks for the info. I got the same info from Tech Support. I can see the information in t......

Discussion Topic  Resource Analyzer Reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
I am trying to create a simple report that shows the total execution time for a particular FOCEXEC u......

Discussion Topic  RE: Difference b/n set and -SET (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
-SET is used to set the value of amper variables. -SET &ZIPCODE=12345; SET is used to set the valu......

Discussion Topic  RE: retrieving data please wait (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
RB, I'm not sure how to do this in HTML Painter but here is a thread on Focal Point that discusses ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Top 10 ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
KK, I do not understnad why you want to use amper variables for column totals. Unfortunately I do ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Top 10 ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Here's an example directly from the IBI Documentation: TABLE FILE EMPLOYEE PRINT CURR_SAL LAST_NAME......

KK, There is a new feature in 7.6.x called OTHERS which will do exactly what you want....

Discussion Topic  RE: Deleting a file through FOCUS code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Francis, I was looking for exactly the same info earlier and found it on IBIs Tech Support web site......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ability to Specify SQL Functions in MFDs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
This is definitely a viable option but there may be some shops (like ours) which may not want to inv......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ability to Specify SQL Functions in MFDs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
I received a response from IBI that another customer has a pending NFR that is very similar to this.......

Discussion Topic  Ability to Specify SQL Functions in MFDs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Would anyone else like to have this ability? This is a new feature request. I would like the abili......

Discussion Topic  RE: Limit on Excel worksheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Now that's an awesome story about saving a lot of time and money....

Discussion Topic  RE: Limit on Excel worksheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
That's great that you were able to create an Excel document with 100 sheets but what in the world wo......

Poll  RE: What is your Security Method for WebFOCUS Content (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Poll  What is your Security Method for WebFOCUS Content (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EXL2K: How to 'unmerge' FOOTING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
There are different flavors of HOLD FORMATs for Excel, some of which do not include HEADINGs, FOOTIN......

Discussion Topic  RE: Suppress some across totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Frank, To get specific COLUMN-TOTALS try using: ON TABLE SUBTOTAL fieldname fieldname . . . This ......

Discussion Topic  RE: is this a focus problem? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Can you post some of your code for us to see how you coded the request? Also, what database are you......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to send a file to specific folder on my hard drive (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
tlbrydie2, You need to remember that the PDF document created can only be written to directories wh......

» Refine Search
» New Search