Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 50
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (995 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: is this a focus problem? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Since you are doing a record selection on a field in table B, you need to tell focus to allow record......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Is anyone having stability problems with Dev Studio 7.6.1? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
What Operating System and version do you have DevStudio installed on? How much memory do you have i......

Discussion Topic  RE: slow response time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Due to the fact that you are sorting BY a DEFINE field as well as trying to CNT a DEFINE field, most......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Table in heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Norb, Things are good. I have been busy so I have not had a chance to post much....

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Table in heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Norb, Here's another sneaky why to do this which literally puts it in the HEADING of the report. T......

Discussion Topic  RE: Comparision of records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
NAG, Try the following: TABLE FILE CAR PRINT SALES COMPUTE UPDWN/A3=IF (SALES GT LAST SALES) THEN ......

Discussion Topic  RE: only visualize data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Frank, I tried fiddling with this for a little bit with no success. The visiualize column seems to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calling a HTML layout page as a drill down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Here is an example of how to link an item on a report to an HTML page. You need to give it the URL.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reporting Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Here is an example which is done with one pass of the data. The key here is to do a Multi-Verb requ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Change default name for one report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Andreea, Here is a sample report that should give you what you need. However, I am not sure if the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Removing page and report headers? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Alan, I definitely agree. With the HTML output format, once you get outside the TABLE object, ther......

Discussion Topic  RE: Removing page and report headers? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Alan, I think the original issue was taken care of by changing the settings in WF (SET PAGE) to eli......

I going to add my adjustment to Alan's code just for fun! What you can do instead of applying absol......

Jason, Try adding the following command to your request: SET PAGE=NOPAGE This turns off the page ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Escape for & (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
1) Try putting a | symbol after the & symbol. the pipe symbol | is found above the Enter key on Ame......

Discussion Topic  RE: OCCURS in WebFocus vs Focus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Your signature shows you have WF 7.1.5 but it does not show the version of FOCUS. What version of F......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is it possible to change the value of the Global variable in FEX. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
kummy, A couple of thoughts. 1) Make sure your GLOBAL variable has two '&' signs (&&). A single ......

Discussion Topic  RE: TABFOOTING STYLING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
The two articles I wrote regarding "WebFOCUS HTML and PDF Report Design" may be useful to read. You......

Discussion Topic  RE: exl2k shrinking of columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
You're welcome. Glad I could help. Again ......

» Refine Search
» New Search