Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 50
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (995 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: summarize/recompute giving weird result. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Alan, I would also open a tech support case with IBI with the code you posted. This looks like a b......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: summarize/recompute giving weird result. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Alan, Try using the PCT. prefix operator. I assume you are creating a COMPUTE field so that you ge......

Discussion Topic  RE: exl2k shrinking of columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Pam, You were close but your are using the wrong keyword. WIDTH is used for HEADING, SUBHEAD, SUBF......

Discussion Topic  RE: grand total on one line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Pam, I believe this works because the format of the file that is fed to Excel is actually XML. The......

Discussion Topic  RE: grand total on one line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Pam, Use COLSPAN to make the other lines go across the three columns. TABLE FILE CAR PRINT COUNTR......

Pam, Here's a simplier example. TABLE FILE CAR PRINT COUNTRY BODYTYPE SALES ON TABLE SUBFOOT "TOT......

Pam, You need to add the following to your request so that WebFOCUS knows to align the SUBFOOT text......

Discussion Topic  RE: The best things I learnt / did at Summit 2007 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Awesome! Thanks Tony. For those of you who did not make it to the lobby at the Bellagio, the photo......

Discussion Topic  RE: The best things I learnt / did at Summit 2007 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
The best things about Summit 2007: 1) Meeting follow Focal Pointers as well as our host Kathleen. ......

Tony, Have you got a photo of the lobby at the Bellagio? That would be nice to see....

Discussion Topic  RE: Summit 2007/Focal Point Tips and Techniques Contest (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Tony, Everything got home OK. Nothing broken. I need a couple of days to adjust again to the time......

Discussion Topic  RE: Summit 2007/Focal Point Tips and Techniques Contest (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
I just wanted to add my thanks as well to Kathleen for her efforts with the forum. It was great to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem creating match file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
If you are trying to ADD another record that contains the same fields, using MATCH is not the correc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Spacing in a PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
If you are supressing every column with NOPRINT, the report still retains rows for the data eventhou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Create Master file with CLOB fields and run a PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
I have not had to deal with a CLOB with XML in it so I am just going to take a guess. Try changing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Create Master file with CLOB fields and run a PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Jim, WebFOCUS does not support CLOB fields. HOWEVER, it will still get the information out of it. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Remove 'space' between title and graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
You may still have the auto positioning turned on. Look into the setPlace(); command....

Discussion Topic  RE: Most compelling reason to upgrade? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Francis, Probably the most compelling reason (eventually) is to stay on an officially supported ver......

Discussion Topic  RE: EXL2K and WRAP and Row Height (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Francis, I usually try to stay away from SUBFOOT as a substitute for SUBTOTALs as well due to the e......

Discussion Topic  RE: EXL2K and WRAP and Row Height (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Francis, If you are willing to use SUBFOOT then try the following: DEFINE FILE CAR LONGDESC/A100='......

» Refine Search
» New Search