Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 50
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (995 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: how to do transpose of columns to rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Kummy, If you want to do this with WebFOCUS, the following code should do it for you: TABLE FILE Y......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: can not get gif images to display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Jessica, The Microsoft platform does not usually care about upper and lower case. However, unix ba......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to display a comma in a column title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Well I have now learned my new thing for today. This sounds like a good Tip & Tech to share at Summ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to display a comma in a column title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Dirk, Very nice solution. It definitely works but it makes me nervous using commas in the names of......

Thangam, You are correct that this does not work for COMPUTEs. Very interesting. I did not know t......

thangam, If you are displaying the report in HTML you can use the HTML Number for a comma ',' in th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Unable to read cookies through site.wfs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Shyam, The first thing I would check is to make sure you are running in servlet mode, making calls ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FML Report - Landscape (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Jay, Two things: 1) Please update your signature to more accurately reflect your environment. 2) ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FML Report - Landscape (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Jay, I assume you are on a mainframe OS or Unix so try setting WIDTH and PANEL to a number above 8......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get the Self Service & MRE Statistics (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Francis, FYI, There are two variables that contain the FOCEXEC name: -TYPE &FOCFOCEXEC -TYPE &FOC......

Discussion Topic  RE: IBIC_pass Exposes Mainframe Password (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Ironically, I was checking my SITE.WFS file to see how I plugged this hole to share with everyone on......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Across Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Mark, Sorry for the delayed response. The "WebFOCUS HTML and PDF Report Design - Part II" article ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Percentages not adding up to 100? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Mark, The important thing to do here is to use a numeric format of 'F' or 'D' for the percentage fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to handle CLOBs with WF713 or later (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
hammo1j, The CLOB can go to more than 32,000 characters which is way bigger than an A8000V. We hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to handle CLOBs with WF713 or later (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
To those who are interested, In WF713 I found that using a TX250 got me down the road of getting AL......

Frank, I pulled up the WF76 SNF and did a word search for CLOB and BLOB. It did not find either of......

Frank, I'll take a look at the "Sum of New Feats" for WF76 to see if there is anything in there....

Just to clarify, I do not want to use TXnn for these fields. There are too many limitations on TXnn......

Discussion Topic  How to handle CLOBs with WF713 or later (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Everyone, I did a search for CLOB on FocalPoint and found some discussions dated back to 2004 which......

Discussion Topic  RE: more command and duplicate field names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Pam, As stated by everyone else, using the DEFINE works: JOIN TRAINING.TRAINING.PIN IN training TO......

» Refine Search
» New Search