Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 50
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (995 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: more command and duplicate field names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Pam, As stated by everyone else, using the DEFINE works: JOIN TRAINING.TRAINING.PIN IN training TO......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Call For Summit Stories (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by mgrackin
Frank, Nice photos. I assume that is you in the last photo....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Customizing tooltip display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Is this for a Graph or for a TABLE request?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Tip & Technique Contest - Top 10 get to present at Summit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Has anyone submitted a tip or technique to this yet? I just sent mine in....

Discussion Topic  RE: make up large fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Frank, We are using WF 7.1.3 and the STRREP function is working properly for us. We are on Windows......

Discussion Topic  RE: varchar vs tx fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
The TX format is the old why of handling long character fields from RDBMS's. The A format was incre......

Discussion Topic  RE: total on by field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Usernani, It seems like, with the sample you provided, you have a fixed number (BDGT_AMT) which you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Alignment in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Kamesh, Here is a link to the PART 1 article I wrote which talks about SQUEEZE and WIDTH. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Alignment in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Kamesh, Add WRAP=#.## settings to your request. 1) Make sure the WRAP is set for both the ACROSSVA......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph Titles & Customization (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Try adding this to your code: setTitleDisplay(true); setSubtitleDisplay(true);...

Discussion Topic  RE: Re: Join the Community (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
I'm not going to live this one down for a little while am I? I will make sure I don't post anything......

Discussion Topic  RE: IMAGE SIZE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Aditya, Did Alan's suggestions answer your question?...

Discussion Topic  RE: IMAGE SIZE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
OK, I think I have something for you. When including an image into an HTML output format using the ......

Judging from the CSS code in the original post, I believe this is an HMTL output report. Instead of......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] subtotals with multiverb and custom field placement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
John, SEQUENCE seems to be a command that affects the visual output of the report and is probably d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] subtotals with multiverb and custom field placement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
This looks like a bug to me. I created the following example using the CAR file and it looks like w......

John, Can you duplicate the issue with the CAR file? Post the code if you are able to do this. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: line space on 'Title' with 'skip-line'... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Kal, This is standard behavior for the SKIP-LINE command. Try using a SUBFOOT on your sort field i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dialogue Manager variables > 12 characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin

Discussion Topic  RE: Dialogue Manager variables > 12 characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
The manual for 7.1 still states that a DM variable can be up to 12 characters. I assume this does N......

» Refine Search
» New Search