Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 50
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (995 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Wrapping a field in a heading - Difference in PDF and HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Interesting behavior. If you look at the source for the resulting HTML page you sill see that the l......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Want to show total BAD items in column in GOOD report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Tom, Try using MATCH FILE ... MATCH FILE CAR SUM CNT.SALES AS 'BADSALES' WHERE SALES LT 10000 BY C......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Column Size in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
This has happened to me so often that this was the first thing I thought was the issue. This is a r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Adding a hyphen to zip codes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
You could use the suggestion from TexasStingray or you could also use the length function to check t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML & PDF Formats (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Renee Teatro did a presentation at Summit that included techniques on how to force linebreaks into d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] image in pdf document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
What is the issue? You say you are having a problem but you do not specify what the issue is....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Grandtotal with GRID in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Susannah, If my memory serves me right, the options for BORDER-STYLE are different depending on the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Stylesheet for the text in a Subtotal? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Jason, Can you post the code that generates the SUBTOTAL? From the way you are descibing it, it so......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Append string to DM &var ?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
I misread Dave's post. &VAR.VARTWO does work but is used for concatenating the value of VARTWO to t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Append string to DM &var ?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
I cannot recall IB deprecating anything in the FOCUS language. Give it a go and see if it still wor......

Discussion Topic  A TYPO in the CAR file data?! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Since the founding of the company, the CAR file has been around, like, forever. I am struck with aw......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF and WRAP and column-titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Due to the fact that TITLEs offer the ability to force a linebreak using the commas, I can see why t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display % sign in subfoot while subtotaling in EXL2K format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Francis, SQUEEZE=ON will fix the issue with the SUBFOOT strectching past the right edge....

Discussion Topic  RE: Status update on Howard (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by mgrackin
My condolences as well. Sorry for your loss....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] underline on report columns in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
What Tom posted would be my suggestion if the lines are static....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] underline on report columns in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Correction has been made ......

Saggy, do you need to draw one line in the same place on every page or does the line only show up a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Center align entire body in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Here's a quick example: DEFINE FILE CAR BLANKCOLUMN/A1=''; END TABLE FILE CAR HEADING "This is a lo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Center align entire body in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Tasha, When creating a PDF output report, the HEADING will center itself across the page INSTEAD of......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to add an image to a row on a PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
JDroke, 1) What technigue are you using to put the images in rows on a PDF docuemnt? 2) The images......

» Refine Search
» New Search