Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (995 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Column width ACROSSCOLUMNS and BY-COLUMNS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
1) The keyword WIDTH should be replaced with the word WRAP. WIDTH is used to control the width of i......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFOCUS Support for IE8? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
JG, Thanks for the info. The following is what I received from Tech Suprt: Please check the follo......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WebFOCUS Support for IE8? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Believe it or not my organization is asking this question already. I did a search on IBI Tech Suprt......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] subtotal display problem using 'sequence' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Pink, General practice is to order your BY fields and your PRINT fields in the actual statements in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem in calaulating percentage (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Manish, That's great to hear. Please edit your original post and add [SOLVED] to the subject title......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] acrossvalue width (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Bethany, Try this post by Warren Hinchliffe. this might give you what you need. It requires you t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] acrossvalue width (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Bethany, Ginny; I do not address this issue in my articles. The short answer is that you cannot ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: The end of civilization? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Just to ad my comments to the rest, I have simply taken the route of just not responding to posts if......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS Quiz Thread (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Ginny is the winner. The second big difference is dealing with blanks in the values that are in the......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS Quiz Thread (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
I checked the WF71 Creating Reports manual and the information in the manual alludes to the second d......

Ginny, File size is one of the differences. Although syntax is different, I excluded that as one o......

Both the WHERE clause and the IF statement may be used to select records based on a list of values i......

This is a wild guess: Would it be because it is actually a FOCUS database being built "internally"?...

My last guess before I check the manual: 7) TABLEF does not support JOINS. This is probably wrong ......

Here's a guess: 6) TABLE allows alternate and idexed views. TABLEF does not allow these. "TABLE F......

Perhaps a FOCWizard should be the judge of the answers and clarify if necessary....

TABLE vs. TABLEF (without reading the manual) Assuming you are using a FOCUS database: 1) TABLE re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] About Conditional Formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
You got it before I could post. Good job....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] About Conditional Formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Also make sure the field you are using the the WHEN statement is included on your report. It can be......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] text box in a fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Donald, There is some residual effects from the FTOA that you need to deal with. The FTOA function......

» Refine Search
» New Search