Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 50
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (995 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Any Focal Point Activities at Summit? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Thanks for the information. I did not receive this email....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Any Focal Point Activities at Summit? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
It seems many of us would like to meet each other at Summit and get a group photo. I haven't heard ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trouble with SUBHEAD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin

Poll  RE: Poll: Who's going to Summit? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: i want to compare two values in IF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
I second Leah's note. The WHERE clause is much more flexible than the IF clause. Use: WHERE field......

Discussion Topic  RE: BACKCOLOR OF HEADING IN PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Chelsea, I hate to say it but I have seen this problem and have not found a way to color the backgr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Display Parent and child data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
You may also want to look inot the new ACCORDIAN report feature in WebFOCUS 7. Try this to see how ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Counting Records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Can you give us an example of how you are trying to present this count? In a SUBFOOT? In the FOOTI......

Discussion Topic  RE: SET TARGET=_blank PROBLEM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Mike, Two things: 1) I get the same "page cannot be displayed" problem when using the SET TARGETFR......

Discussion Topic  RE: SET TARGET=_blank PROBLEM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Ken has a good point about the ".fex" needing to be removed. I also would suggest using the SET TAR......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating a Template to Publish Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Deb, Thanks for the information. By simply experimenting I figured this part out as well. I guess......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating a Template to Publish Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Jennifer, I appreciate the direction to which chapter to find this information. However, the follo......

Discussion Topic  Creating a Template to Publish Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
I am in the process of trying to create a custom Template to use for publishing MRE Reports so that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Across on a time variable for two different counts. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Using the example I posted allows you to get the YEAR totals and month totals in the same SAVE file.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Across on a time variable for two different counts. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Here is the result: ......

Try the following as an example: In order the rearrange the order of the fields (PIN and AGE) in th......

Sandhya, Try the following as an example. The key to getting what you are looking for is to use th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need" last year totals" column after current column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Norb, Add an ACROSS sort to your request using YEAR as the ACROSS sort field. In FOCUS code it wou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Logging procedure (FEX) calls to a database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
You may also use &FOCFEXNAME which is the name of the FOCEXEC without the leading underscore. the f......

Discussion Topic  RE: format current/system date to alphanumeric for where clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Let me see if I can explain this with as few words as possible. To fix your code, flip-flop the &SH......

» Refine Search
» New Search