Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 50
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (995 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Focal Point Tutorials on Setting Up ODBC Data Source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
I took a peek at the tutorials on Focal Point and noticed that there is one that gives instructions ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: IS THERE ANY WAY TO VIEW THE SQL'S THAT ARE GENERATED BY THE WEBFOCUS SERVER. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Instead of stringing all your conditions together in one WHERE statement, separate the WHERE conditi......

Discussion Topic  RE: skipping lines around SUBTOTALs, how to kill [SBU] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Susannah, I have no idea what RCXX is but try the following. This gives me a report in HTML with n......

Discussion Topic  RE: skipping lines around SUBTOTALs, how to kill [SBU] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
I seem to recall in more recent versions of WebFOCUS additional and finer commands were added to con......

Discussion Topic  RE: Override the SQL in a Webfocus report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Leah, You seem to be using Business Objects terminology. In Business Objects you can create a reque......

Discussion Topic  RE: Displaying subtotal at the top of the row total values. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
The following code works for both HTML and PDF output. TABLE FILE CAR SUM RCOST NOPRINT DCOST NOPRI......

Discussion Topic  RE: CALL FOR FOCUS TRIVIA! (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by mgrackin
jnc, ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: CALL FOR FOCUS TRIVIA! (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by mgrackin
Currently IBI sells two products called Resource Analyzer and Resource Governer. Even these product......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Top 10 ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
KK, I do not understnad why you want to use amper variables for column totals. Unfortunately I do ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Top 10 ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Here's an example directly from the IBI Documentation: TABLE FILE EMPLOYEE PRINT CURR_SAL LAST_NAME......

KK, There is a new feature in 7.6.x called OTHERS which will do exactly what you want....

Discussion Topic  RE: Dates Calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
There is a book by John Price which discusses EVERYTHING about dates which you may want to buy a cop......

Discussion Topic  RE: Images in PDF report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Susannah, Thanks for the applause. Unfortunately the version of the article on Focal Point is mess......

Discussion Topic  RE: Images in PDF report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
In case anyone would like to read it, the Part 2 article of "WebFOCUS HTML and PDF Report Design" h......

I just noticed that this thread started in SEPT of 2004!!! As far as I know, there still is no way ......

Francis, YES, you are right. I forgot about that. If the image file is in the APPPATH/EDAPATH on ......

Guys (and Gals), The code that Francis posted works for HTML output because the image tag that is r......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do YOU develop? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
I use Crimson Editor. It's FREE and colorful. It's not perfect for color coding keywords but it's ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stylesheet data output with alternate backcolor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
FYI, You can do this on based a BY phrase as well and you can use more than two colors. TABLE FILE......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wrapping O1LabelText in SVG (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
I downloaded WF7.1.1 from IBIs site and reviewed the fixes list. I see the wrapping of x-axis label......

» Refine Search
» New Search