Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (995 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Wrapping O1LabelText in SVG (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Has anyone been creating graphs in the new SVG format? This option was added in the 5.3 release of ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Counting the words in a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Here is the code for the DEFINE FUNCTION I created using your suggested technique.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Counting the words in a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Very slick! I will try this. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  Counting the words in a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Has anyone developed a technique to count the number of words in a string? A blank is the word sepa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating a date from characters and integers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Off the cuff, I would try:......

Discussion Topic  RE: Paneling in a pdf file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Is it just me or does it sound strange that using the IN +1 would fix a problem like this? Since wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Paneling in a pdf file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
LEFTGAP and RIGHTGAP control the spacing between the data values and the boundries of the cell it is......

Discussion Topic  RE: Issue in Graph....... for no data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Is there any way to force a blank graph to be created when there are no data values to plot? I'm lo......

Discussion Topic  RE: MFD Field Desc for an Oracle Date/Time That's Numeric (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
One thing that would help me is if I could somehow tell WebFOCUS in the MFD to apply the todate() Or......

Discussion Topic  RE: MFD Field Desc for an Oracle Date/Time That's Numeric (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
EricH,......

Well, here is what I came up with. I created to field definitions with a format of P16 in the maste......

Tony, Thanks for the suggestion. I was hoping to be able to just write a WHERE clause comparing th......

Discussion Topic  MFD Field Desc for an Oracle Date/Time That's Numeric (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
I have an Oracle table for which I am creating a Master File Description. I used the CREATE SYNONYM......

Discussion Topic  RE: substring and posit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
I am on three discussion forums for IBI products. The discussion could have occured on another one ......

Discussion Topic  RE: substring and posit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
We had a discussion like this earlier in the year on Focal Point. Do a search for the keyword REVER......

Discussion Topic  RE: Color Printout of the content of a fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
I use Crimson Editor. I offers the ability to build a custom list of keywords and commands and to c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hiding a Data Series line and Legend item (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
I hate to belabor this point but I began verifying my graphs against production versions and discove......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hiding a Data Series line and Legend item (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
A new graphing engine was added in 5.3.x. This is why I am experiencing different results from 5.2.......

OK, here are the final findings for the two API commands setIgnoreSeries and deleteSeries:......

Didn't see it in the documentation but deleteSeries seems to work OK with WF 5.3.4 and also removes ......

» Refine Search
» New Search