Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 47 48 49 50
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (995 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Reporting objects (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
If you are using WebFOCUS to report from a NON-FOCUS data source such as an RDBMS then it is real ea......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Microsoft Access as a Database for WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Steven,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Override the SQL in a Webfocus report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Leah, You seem to be using Business Objects terminology. In Business Objects you can create a reque......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with compute ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Change your ON DIVISION SUBTOTAL statement to ON DIVISION RECOMPUTE.......

Discussion Topic  RE: height and width properties (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
I have not tried to do this but in the past while reading about DIVs and IFRAMEs I seem to remember ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graphs: 4.3.6 vs 5.2.3 - things look different (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Sandy,......

Discussion Topic  RE: controlling x labels in graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
As far as I can tell from my experience with the Graph API calls, there is no way to make the Label ......

Discussion Topic  RE: sorting the report by any column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
I get around this by using the random number generator function and using the number as part of the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: deleting temp files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
One of the tricks I use is to put the HOLD files into the same directory that WebFOCUS uses as it's ......

Discussion Topic  RE: graph max across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
The limit for ACROSS values was recently increased in later releases of WebFOCUS but I believe the o......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do you get graph bars side by side ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
In the previous post I submitted, switch the order of BY COUNTRY and ACROSS THEMONTH so the you sort......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do you get graph bars side by side ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Because you do not have a field that indicates the month which you could sort by, you will need to c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Focal Point Event at Summit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Focal Point Moderators: I'm not sure if this is appropriate for this section so please remove this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: -READ multiple values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
I just wanted to clarify the need for the NOCLOSE. When doing a -READ on a file, the file will be c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Try converting the I6 date field to a Smart Date fielde via a DEFINE and then use the Smart Date fie......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to align Subtotals in Subfoot with the column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
This is by design. The space in between 2 fields in a SUBFOOT or any other HEADING or FOOTING is in......

Discussion Topic  RE: on subtotal: subtotal of noprint field and embed of another field in literal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Create a COMPUTE field (with the new format) equal to the AMOUNT field. Then change the SUBFOOT to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: on subtotal: subtotal of noprint field and embed of another field in literal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Let's try that again:......

You will need to remove the SUBTOTAL and then add......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Browser : form submission with a lot of elements (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Let me try to make this easier.......

» Refine Search
» New Search