Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (160 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Nodata.. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by swati
Hi guys, i am not looking for NODATA OPTION.i am looking for is ----> if i have '0' records in the o......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Nodata.. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by swati
please close it,the problem is solved.......

i tried:---> -IF &RECORDS EQ 0 THEN GOTO ENDFEX; -ENDFEX -EXIT WHEN I RUN my code and if the reco......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Nodata.. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by swati
Hi all, i want to know how to use the NODATA .i.e;if my report has '0' records i want to display in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] regarding next execution time... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by swati
HEY, thanks for the doc....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] regarding next execution time... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by swati
Hi all, i wrote this code to get the next execution time:--\DEFINE FILE BOTSCHED TEMP1/A13 = SUBSTR(......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] to get the desired schedules.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by swati
thanks......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] to get the desired schedules.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by swati
Hi Francis, i am trying to create a report to show the various schedules,i am going to use this repo......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] to get the desired schedules.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by swati
Hi all, what should i query a report inorder to get the desired schedules .......

Discussion Topic  RE: REPORT CASTER REPORT. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by swati
Hi all,please give your valuble suggestions for my task....

Discussion Topic  RE: REPORT CASTER REPORT. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by swati
Hi all, i got the master which i am looking for is located in my dev ,now i want to know what i need......

ok..will do....

ok,what do u mena by REPORT CASTER COPY.i can acces the RC from my pc but when i access the the REPO......

HEY , i am a jr wf developer,i am trying to create a RC report that is sent to me when a user schedu......

Hey ginny, i have three adapters like oracle,teradata and sql ,but not sure whether report caster re......

HEY, I AM USING THE TERADATA D/B,when i enter the BOT % under the filter by schema i cannot get the ......

Ginny, when i am trying to create the master using the synonym editor,i am facing the following prob......

ok,will do.thanks....

Hey francis, i got into the folder i,e; where the WF installed but i cannot see the master for the ......

ok,i need to create the synonyms for all the tables,i thought they were already created so that i ca......

» Refine Search
» New Search