Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (160 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] i want to use chrome as default browser. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by swati
ok,thanks....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] i want to use chrome as default browser. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by swati
Hi all, when i run the report,the report runs in IE,i heard that in chrome the report runs faster th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DISPLAY THE COLUMN TITLE. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by swati
THANKS....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] DISPLAY THE COLUMN TITLE. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by swati
how to display the column title of the reports after each sort group in a webfocus report....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] need to see the sql generated. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by swati
GOT IT,I USED FOR ANOTHER TABLE IT WORKS....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] need to see the sql generated. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by swati
Hi , i am getting the following error when i try to see the sql for a relational file,please look in......

its sunny and pretty good,may i know why u are asking....

yes tony, i understand what fransis has suggested me. i just explained what i am facing i.e; not abl......

ok,will try for a relational file and see how it works....

Hi , i am attaching a sample code,please tell me what the problem is as i am not able to see any gen......

Hey francis, i dont know what happened,but the search engine in my developer studio is not working f......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] need to see the sql generated. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by swati
Hi, i want to know what set of lines i need to use at the top of the focus code so that i can view t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] need to get a common title for two columns. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by swati
shruthi, you are including full name in the heading,thats fine.but,is there any way that i can omit ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] need to get a common title for two columns. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by swati
HI, for this code can i get a line of seperation between the full name and last name as i run this c......

got it,thanks guys....

MICROFICH, I USED YOUR solution,it works,but small modification needed. i altered the code as: TABLE......

DARRIN, i know about the concatenation,but i dont want to use it because my goal is to get a title a......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] need to get a common title for two columns. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by swati
Hi, i am attaching a sample code... TABLE FILE EMPLOYEE PRINT LAST_NAME FIRST_NAME ON TAB......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to GEt % at the end. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by swati
got it,thanks shruthi....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to GEt % at the end. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by swati
i have to display % symbol at the end for some of my numerical data,how can accomplish it....

» Refine Search
» New Search