Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (42 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  COMPARISON BETWEEN COMPUTATIONAL AND ALPHA VALUES IS NOT ALLOWED?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Josh K
(FOC280) COMPARISON BETWEEN COMPUTATIONAL AND ALPHA VALUES IS NOT ALLOWED Is there a way around thi......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: datatype transformations in mastefiles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Josh K
I figured out I can just take the N out on the Windows side: P15.2NS => P15.2S And its no longe......

Discussion Topic  datatype transformations in mastefiles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Josh K
Is there any documentation that explains the different datatypes like what P15.2NS is, etc? In my m......

Discussion Topic  Masterfiles: why so many? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Josh K
On the AS400 where my iWay server is installed, for each table there are several masterfiles names a......

Discussion Topic  Masterfile format: keys (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Josh K
When your table has keys, why are they not specified in the masterfile? or are the keys supposed to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Masterfiles: do you have to restart the WF server after creating a new one? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Josh K
Got the access file and now I'm getting this. (FOC1400) SQLCODE IS -303 (HEX: FFFFFED1) XOPEN: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Masterfiles: do you have to restart the WF server after creating a new one? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Josh K
I guess its because the master file must exist on both the windows side and as400 side where the iwa......

Yes, it returns C:\ibi\srv436\wfs\catalog\f554851.mas...

if i use ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT EXCEL it pretends to work and returns an excel with no data. if i ......

Thanks! I created a quick report on the table, and got it to not complain about errors in the master......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Masterfiles: do you have to restart the WF server after creating a new one? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Josh K
After creating a new masterfile, do you have to restart the Webfocus server? When is the masterfile......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Joining alpha and number fields issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Josh K
It turns out it does work after all, just takes forever. I find it strange since its only one recor......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Joining alpha and number fields issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Josh K
I am trying to join two tables and the problem is that in one the field is Alpha and in the other it......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Listing of internal error codes? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Josh K
Thanks for all your help. This will be a great resource in the future. As for this particular erro......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Listing of internal error codes? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Josh K
Is there a list of internal error codes for Webfocus? Right now I am looking for internal errorcode......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Manually copying/creating masterfile (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Josh K
After you manually edit a masterfile, do you need to restart the server or something? Say for examp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Browser compatibility issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Josh K

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Browser compatibility issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Josh K

When I am logged in to Webfocus as a user setup to use the HTML gui and I go to deferred reports and......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Is a subquery possible? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Josh K
Is there anything like a subquery in webfocus? Like resultset = query ("select * from A") for(res......

» Refine Search
» New Search