Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (61 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Deferring a drill down report in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
Just saw your correction as well. As of right now I am not running deferred so I certainly wouldn'......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Deferring a drill down report in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
JG- Would you be so kind as to explain to me how to use foccache in this manner? I'd be happy to u......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Deferring a drill down report in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
I have a report that I need to run deferred because it takes quite a while to run. The report runs ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain - using an image in an html grid (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
Ohhhhh I see. My FEX is trying to evaluate that string as & variables not maintain and thus crashing......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain - using an image in an html grid (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
When I run from within the Maintain Dev Environment, the properties location is file:///c://ibi//ap......

Yes, I am currently running everything in Dev Studio....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Maintain - using an image in an html grid (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
On my maintain form, I have an html grid that displays the contents of a stack. The first column is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain error- stack contains multiple paths (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
Thanks for the help! Alan- looks like you were right about the WHERE clause. When I fully qualifie......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Maintain error- stack contains multiple paths (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
My data source is sql server database and I have 3 tables that I want to access simultaneously: Tabl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]drilldown report targeting a frame from within a Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
This must have been a caching issue or something. I created a new tab and a new html page with the ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]drilldown report targeting a frame from within a Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
I have built a drill down report that autoexecutes in an iframe on an html page. When the drill dow......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using Excel Templates to force cell formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
Thanks Eric. I thought it was overwriting.. I think I'll try the macro out....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Using Excel Templates to force cell formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
Hi, I've read several past posts but I'm still very confused on this. I have a report with an exce......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] help with 'listed in file' command - alpha hold file adding extra spaces? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
YES!!!!!!!!!!! modifying the masterfile to remove the V did it. Thank you so much! These are our t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] help with 'listed in file' command - alpha hold file adding extra spaces? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
One database is sql server... I am querying it to create the ICU_LIST hold file containing VST_EXT_I......

Also, I did attempt the conditional join and got only syntax errors.. I have never used one before s......

At first it wouldn't work as I added a space "? FF" but now I got it... This was the result using t......

I replaced my define with FIN_NUM/A7 = TRIM('B',VST_EXT_ID,20,' ',1,'A7'); but the trace remains th......

Tried a trim in my define and the result was the same. DEFINE FILE ICU_LIST FIN_NUM/A9 = ''''||TRIM......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] help with 'listed in file' command - alpha hold file adding extra spaces? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
Unltimately, my goal here is to join two databases together by the ENCNTR.ALIAS and ICU_LIST.VST_EXT......

» Refine Search
» New Search