Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (61 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] command to see the parsed sql query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
Found it searching through a bunch of old code... SET TRACEOFF = ALL SET TRACEON = STMTRACE//CLIENT......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] command to see the parsed sql query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
I can't remember the syntax or keywords so I'm having trouble searching for it.. can someone remind ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] intermittent web form problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
Yes, I'm pretty sure the dates not recalculating is a caching issue but I am still unable to resolve......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] intermittent web form problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
We're new to webfocus and only have a few dashboards live at the moment, but we're trying to push ou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Help! HTML Composer - Listbox Error FOC258 when using multiple option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
I did contact customer service on this one. The problem, as I understand it, arises when the prompt......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Help! HTML Composer - Listbox Error FOC258 when using multiple option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
I am experiencing the same issue. I was also able to fix the problem by modifying the html directly......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] trapping SQL errors in MAINTAIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
Yes, I was "catching" the error with SYS_MGR.dbms_errorcode but it was still displaying because I di......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] trapping SQL errors in MAINTAIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
I have a maintain form thats writing to a SQL database. If I pass a variable with the incorrect for......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] maintain update grid with dropdown choices? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
Great! I had become convinced it wasn't possible but it seems like it would be a common enough solut......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] maintain update grid with dropdown choices? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
I've been experimenting with using an update grid on my form because I'd like the user to be able to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] calling a SQL stored procedure from an MR Domain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
Aha! I tried the middle solution and that is working but I will play with the others as well. Thank......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] calling a SQL stored procedure from an MR Domain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
I'm a newbie and pretty lost on how to call a stored procedure. The procedure below was written in ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Audit for Managed Reporting Users (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
Does anyone have a report that will audit the users, groups, etc built in managed reporting? I ofte......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] compound report with layout painter produces gibberish (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
Well I just figured it out. Since this was my first compound pdf I really had no idea what I was lo......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] compound report with layout painter produces gibberish (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
I'm trying to use PDF layout painter to get several small reports onto one or two pages and it is be......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Help with filedef append (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
Thanks Jack! that worked perfectly!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Help with filedef append (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
Its appending to the file each time it loops. If I remove the append, then I only have 1 line in th......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Help with filedef append (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
I have an include file someone else wrote that I'm trying to modify so that I can call it multiple t......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Return values from html layout painter field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
I have dynamic fields in my HTML page that display a feild description but return a numeric code to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Output as plain text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
Thanks for the suggestions. The SET LINES worked well, but I could not get rid of the leading spac......

» Refine Search
» New Search