Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (64 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Pie Chart Feeler Lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
I have a pie chart that is part of a 6 panel pdf layout. The customer wants no zigzag feeler lines.......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Leading space in DOC letter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
When Francis Mariani said "reminded me of my mainframe days", that brought back memories! We are us......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Leading space in DOC letter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
Darin, I haven't asked to customer to try the pdf solution but that is really nice to know. They wi......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Leading space in DOC letter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
We use this code: "......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Printing Precision forms (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
Thanks for all the responses and good information. We are comparing using Precision Reports (PDF La......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Printing Precision forms (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
I have a customer who wants to print output on a pre-printed invoice form. There will an indetermin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] PeopleSoft Student and WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
Thanks to everyone for the helpful replies. The Point in Time view/extract confirms what we thought......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] PeopleSoft Student and WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
We are at a critical stage trying to do our initial reporting from PeopleSoft Student. The Particul......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Tab order in HTML Layout Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
Dev Studio 7.1 I have a large html form with many check boxes. I've tried to use the "tab order" ke......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Very large DBAFILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
We have a very large DBAFILE that is refreshed nightly via a fex. We read an application security t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] rounding (not) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
Thanks to all who replied. True, 2.985232 will properly round to 2.99 but my customer specifically ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] rounding (not) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
This should be easy but I seem to be making it hard. I have a numeric value described in the MFD li......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Business views and Report Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
We have SET FOCTRANSFORM=ON in our profiles. When we try to create a report against a Business View......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Totally Gray Report Assistant Screen (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
We have a sudden issue where Report Assist and Graph Assist present a totally gray screen after prom......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Chaining togethere more than three drop down lists (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
I've read a lot of discussion on chaining but still can't resolve our issue. We can't get more that......

Discussion Topic  RE: MULTI-PAGE PDF LAYOUT PAINTER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
Eran and Ginny, Thanks for the replies. It was very helpful. I have one more concern that I can't......

Discussion Topic  MULTI-PAGE PDF LAYOUT PAINTER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
I have a pdf layout application that has six object on one pdf page, two reports and four graphs. T......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Graph label orientation and y axis label (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
I have a clustered Bar chart with two items in each group. The x axis value labels are YEAR1 YEAR2 ......

Discussion Topic  Using a data field in chart title or subtitle (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
I'm using Graph Assist within PDF Layout and the customer wants the chart title and subtitle to come......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oracle Fine Grained Access (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
Good point Kerry. As it turns out, from the time of my first post, one of our Oracle guys has most ......

» Refine Search
» New Search