Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (40 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] InfoAssist Conversion from non-standard A10 to HYYMDs/efficiencies (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by A Fisher
There is definitely the way to do Detail(Defines), that's where I did all of the steps I mentioned i......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] InfoAssist Conversion from non-standard A10 to HYYMDs/efficiencies (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by A Fisher
Francis and David, Thank you for the solutions. I can follow the syntax and the logic of what you ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] InfoAssist Conversion from non-standard A10 to HYYMDs/efficiencies (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by A Fisher
Please forgive the low skill level I'm sure to exhibit here. I'm trying to convert an A10 field t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DMC : DB_EXPR(NEWID()) 'Non Optimizable' (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by A Fisher
Thanks for making that grade-school simple for me. I was thinking that I could use SQL Directly, re......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DMC : DB_EXPR(NEWID()) 'Non Optimizable' (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by A Fisher
Thank you both for the suggestions, they're both helpful. I think the approach that I would like to......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] DMC : DB_EXPR(NEWID()) 'Non Optimizable' (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by A Fisher
I'm creating a flow in the Data Management Console and am running into an issue I can't seem to find......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Displaying Traditional Documents/Images from the Portal Resource Pane (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by A Fisher
I wasn't able to get the above methods to work, but have heard that this issue is 'fixed' in version......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Displaying Traditional Documents/Images from the Portal Resource Pane (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by A Fisher
Thanks for the help/tips, gentlemen. W/ re: to the question about where the files are stored: From......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Displaying Traditional Documents/Images from the Portal Resource Pane (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by A Fisher
First, let me state that I'm in no way skilled in the ways of WebFOCUS, so if I've overlooked someth......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Best tool to create detailed report of one record? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by A Fisher
Thank you both for the suggestions. This will give me an avenue to investigate....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Best tool to create detailed report of one record? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by A Fisher
Please pardon the (obvious) newbie question. Below I've linked the output of a (heavily redacted) r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date Conversion from A10 to MDYY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by A Fisher
I had seen this book mentioned before, but saw only the higher priced versions. Thanks for the remi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date Conversion from A10 to MDYY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by A Fisher
Thank you very much, Tom Flynn! This was the exact solution had been after....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Date Conversion from A10 to MDYY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by A Fisher
I've been wracking my brain trying to get this figured out, and all of the solutions that seem like ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ETL Log - Error Sending email: RC = 7 (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by A Fisher
I was just informed that the address for our SMTP server changed, which was the source of the error....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] ETL Log - Error Sending email: RC = 7 (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by A Fisher
As part of one of our ETL jobs, there is a step that sends an email informing that adminstrator that......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Chrome Uncaught Syntax Error: Unexpected Token ILLEGAL (JQuery / Javascript) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by A Fisher
I pounded my head against this issue for hours before I finally happened upon the (embarassingly) si......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Running DQS / DQC with /affinity Option (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by A Fisher
After submitting a ticket and getting my resolution, you shouldn't have to mess around w/ the proces......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Running DQS / DQC with /affinity Option (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by A Fisher
Unfortunately, I'm running it through the command line. That's where all of the confusion comes i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Portal's use of CSS and Altering It (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by A Fisher
Thank you both very much for the suggestions. I had to do a bit of a combination of using the Chrom......

» Refine Search
» New Search