Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (319 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Displaying data in different frame (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
All initially I execute a Focexec which creates 2 listboxes, each one displayed in separate iframes.......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PostgreSQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Eventually I got it working. This is how: SET HOLDLIST = PRINTONLY SET PAGE = NOPAGE DEFINE FILE in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PostgreSQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
I did change the date column to char(8) but still no luck. BTW, the reason for having multiple INSER......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] PostgreSQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
I've got the following problem inserting data into a PostgreSQL table. The SQL code below works fine......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Performance degradation using MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
We are calling a SQL Server stored procedure from within WebFOCUS. When both the HTML and Focexec we......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Applications missing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
I've got the following APP PATH set up in edasprof.prf: app1 app2 baseapp app3 app4 app5. The APP PA......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] MAX Size of a Focus Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Norb no worries. Since I've been around since PC/Focus did'nt support "national characters", I lear......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] MAX Size of a Focus Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
There's also the option of XFOCUS data source with a maxlimit of 16 GB per physical table. I assume ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need to read '&' character in a variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Try this: DEFINE FILE car test / A30 = IF COUNTRY EQ 'ENGLAND' THEN 'England, Scotland & Wales' EL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MFD Size (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Have you tried /* NOCOLS */ ? Makes WF to get the column names dynamically Håkan...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] List box chaining. First list box have 6000 records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Ian, no problem car.mas DEFINE pos1/A1 = EDIT(COUNTRY,'9'); ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] List box chaining. First list box have 6000 records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
This is the way I solved it: A drop which contains the letters A-Z (or Ö, since I'm from Sweden). U......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Internals question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
What about having Oracle create a sorted temp table which will sit on the db server and the run a TA......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Internals question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Winfred the easiest way is probable to add a larger or additional disk to the server. A couple of T......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grouping items in a multi-select list box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
I would go for the same approach as jnc. Go for the chaining alternative (despite the Document Compo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is OUTFILE limited in FILEDEF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Doug can't test it for the moment, but I would say, leave the logical name short and then just issu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is OUTFILE limited in FILEDEF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Doug, try this: -SET &x = 1; -REPEAT :endloop 3 TIMES -SET &ver = &x | '.txt'; APP HOLD saved_repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] A table with more than 1 Million items???. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Gerard, you're right, the browser has no concept of pages, but the way I've understood it, as soon a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] A table with more than 1 Million items???. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
You can set WEEBWIEVER=ON. I think WF will still read all rows, but write it to a file and read from......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] Can not create/copy/deploy Reporting Object (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Anyone have experienced the situation where you can not create, copy or even copy the fex to the mrv......

» Refine Search
» New Search