Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (319 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: List the procedures (FOCEXECs) on the default WebFOCUS Reporting Server (how to do?) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Dave, the Report Caster repository is stored in a number of tables. The table names all start with B......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you ever had a day... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Francis, maybe this can make you just a little bit happier. SVG works with PDF, if you use the Advan......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] setting Firefox as a default browser to run reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
At least you would like IB to recognise which is the default browser. It would be some much better h......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] MRE Data Adapter for MS SQL Server 2005 or 2008 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Jimmy, in 7.6.10 there is an adapter for 2005 available. In 7.7 there is also support for 2008. Hå......

Discussion Topic  RE: DS HTML Composer: Insert JavaScript files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Wep second that. Typing the URL should be such an easy thing to add to the product. Just a simple ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dev Studio instability - How to convince IBI to look into it? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Wep I'm on 7.6.10 (I know it's old, but that's what my current customer is on). If I try to open a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reporting on Synonyms (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
It looks like the lowest segment is not loaded, at least not in this shop. PRINT SEG.TBNAME SEG.SEG......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reporting on Synonyms (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Mike try this. It's worth exploring this table cause it's got all information about tables and view......

Discussion Topic  RE: Document Composter (never ending story) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Thanks guys, I have'nt had time to deal with this for a couple of days. Francis, the JOIN solutio wo......

Discussion Topic  Document Composter (never ending story) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
This is not a new subject, but yet another bug in this crappy tool called Document Composer. I've go......

Discussion Topic  RE: DS HTML Composer: Populating a set of dropdown lists from an external procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Francis thanks for your reply to my posting, have'nt had time 2 try it, but this sounds a little bi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Max size Focus File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
You can also use the LOCAIION attribute, in the Synonym Editor it's called CRSEGNAME. You can have a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to identify whether a report was executed by ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Running interactively, you get the name of your procedure in that variable, otherwise you can make a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to identify whether a report was executed by ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
WebFOCUS automatically set &FOCFOCEXEC to RCASTER when running thru RC....

Discussion Topic  RE: [HELP] Installation of WebFOCUS, not working... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Charles, I've seen this before. If I remember correctly, the installation put everything as JAR file......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain-Write data in multi tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Alan, I second that. Though I stick to only put the main logic in the top case, and make the declara......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain-Write data in multi tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
You have to issue a COMMIT statement after the insert. There is also a ROLLBACK statement in Maintai......

Discussion Topic  RE: Change Display Name? (in Rules, Regulations, and FAQs) by Håkan
Unfortunately the display name is not editable, which is very annoying....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Rules, Regulations, and FAQs

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to pass the js variable to fex variable ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
In your js you assign the input object jsvar (or whatever you want to call it) the value of the js v......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to pass the js variable to fex variable ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
You can assign the value of the JS var to an object in the html screen, which is sent to WF and will......

» Refine Search
» New Search