Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (319 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] REVISE in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
All thnx for your ideas. The problem was, a bit embarrasing, I must admit, there was another .mas ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] REVISE in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Forgot to mention, there are no X-refs,no indexes. I've tried the old style MODIFY syntax as well, i......

Mate, it's so very simple(or that was my guess). A single segment Focus db, with 16 rows per Id and......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] REVISE in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Anybody ever had a problem updating a Focus db? Until yesterday I had not, and I have used Maintain ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hiding column in Read/Write Data Grid (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
You can either do it like this: Form1.Grid1.SetColWidth(1, 0); Form1.Grid1.RedrawCell(1, -1); Whic......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Use a variable value in displaying name of the field with help of ASNAMES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
What about an amper variable? -SET &asname = '88888'; PREV.MED.TOT AS &asname...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] CHECK FILE PICTURE (for WebFOCUS) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
jgelona, what about going to a trade show with 0.6 (or maybe 0.8) without MODIFY? SCAN was the way ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] CHECK FILE PICTURE (for WebFOCUS) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Frank CHECK FILE did, if I'm not mistaken, work in PC/FOCUS 0.6 .............

Discussion Topic  RE: Why is YYMD incompatible with MDYY in Maintain? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Richard, I agree. It should be possible, but have you tried using DATECVT? Have not tried it myself......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] Displaying BLOB in SUBHEAD does not work in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
I found a workaround. Still displaying the BLOB on every single line, but if is_image_present = 0 I ......

Discussion Topic  [WORKAROUND] Displaying BLOB in SUBHEAD does not work in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
All we've got a problem with SQL Server BLOBs in SUBHEADs when outputting to PDF.It works fine when......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multi-verb request on FOCUS DB not like one on RDBMS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Francis I know that MATCH FILE usually is not running at the speed of light, but have you tried run......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case-Opened] SQL Query vs TABLE Request (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Also, keep in mind that a simple TABLE would probably be as good as the SQL code, but as soon as you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF 7.6.5 with Windows 7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Have you tried to run the thisfoci.bat which sits in the devstudio76\srv76\wfs\etc under the the IBI......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Bad performance running a VBScript from within WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
I never managed to find a solution to the problem using VBScript. Instead I diverted to Python, whic......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Bad performance running a VBScript from within WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Waz sorry, forgot mentioning that. Yes, I've tried that too. Regards Håkan...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Bad performance running a VBScript from within WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
We've got a VBScript which retrieves information from Active Directory. The script works fine, but t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] CPU is choked (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Of course it should have been edapgwy. Just a bit of finger trouble. I guessed I would have to open ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] CPU is choked (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Hi all, is there anybody who have the faintest idea why edapgway.exe is eating up about 50% of the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Revisiting my Mainframe past #1: FOCUS DB statistics (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Håkan
Francis you can get the seg size from systable or from CHECK FIILE fn HOLD. Then count the number o......

» Refine Search
» New Search