Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (88 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED, but caused a new issue] Issue with joining hold files in fex file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by zcbillions
Hi BabakNYC, Now it's skewing my RECOMPUTE. If it has hours for T&M and Fixed Price, it's adding bo......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED, but caused a new issue] Issue with joining hold files in fex file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by zcbillions
So I brushed up on my joining in AppStudio, and I wasn't using the MULTIPLE keyword to join. Fun stu......

Hi BabakNYC, I moved the hold files to FORMAT FOCUS and I indexed BILLABLE_HOURS, TOTAL_HOURS AND ......

That's interesting. I have not. I will give it a try. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED, but caused a new issue] Issue with joining hold files in fex file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by zcbillions
Hi all, I'm trying to join 2 different hold files I'm creating in my fex. The hold files are at dif......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing & variable from hold file to table file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by zcbillions
Hey Martin, I really appreciate your help with my situation. I figured out the percentages by line.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing & variable from hold file to table file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by zcbillions

Hi Martin, Thank you so much for looking at my code! This is an utilization report by employee. ......

Thank you Martin! I am using a loop right now, but haven't used a loop before in WebFocus so this i......

OHHHHHHHHHHHH thank you so much Chuck! I did not realize that READFILE only read one record. Thank ......

Hi Martin, Thanks for your response. I'm not sure why the amount of rows would be a problem in the ......

Hi Chuck, Thank you for this. Unfortunately, it didn't fix my issue but I did add it to the fex....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Passing & variable from hold file to table file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by zcbillions
Hi all, I'm having an issue with passing a variable from a hold file to a table file. The first ho......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Calculated field using measures at different levels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by zcbillions
Hi Martin, Thank you for your response. I'm having issues finding documentation online for the WIT......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Calculated field using measures at different levels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by zcbillions
Hi all, I'm having issues with a calculated field that needs data at different levels. I'm trying ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Having issues with Percentage Subtotals/Totals recomputing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by zcbillions

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Having issues with Percentage Subtotals/Totals recomputing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by zcbillions
Hi all, I have a report where I have a computed percentage field that when multiple weeks are selec......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Values in Across double (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by zcbillions
Hi all, I'm having issues when adding 2 across fields to my report. I'm not sure if I entirely und......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Use a computed field in the By Clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by zcbillions
Frans, Thank you so much!! Works perfectly. I knew there had to be a way. Chuck, Thank you as we......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Use a computed field in the By Clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by zcbillions
Unfortunately not Chuck. It's still including NBCAR in the Across. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search