Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (88 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Use a computed field in the By Clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by zcbillions
I'm sorry Chuck. I may have confused you sir. The across is needed. It's needed for the ENTERED_HR......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Use a computed field in the By Clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by zcbillions
Thanks for you help on this Chuck! So that worked in the sum, and it's including the field in the A......

It's definitely the across fields that are messing up the report. I've tried doing the Compute in a ......

Interesting. It's the ACROSS Fields messing it up. I've tried a lot of different ways and cant seem......

Awesome, thank you for the advice! So I have tried creating a hold file with the computed field and ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Use a computed field in the By Clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by zcbillions
Hi all, I have a report where I have some By fields and some computed measures under an Across.I wa......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Formatting a field's data usage and actual (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by zcbillions
Hi all, I have a date that I need to convert to an integer, because the source system stores the mo......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Creating a cleanup process on datamigrator process flow (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by zcbillions
Hey guys, I need to implement a process that will clean up any temporary tables that I have include......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Finding greater than a date, where the field isn't a date format field.. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by zcbillions
lol I promise I read it, just needed an example to understand why you're multiplying the year by 100......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Finding greater than a date, where the field isn't a date format field.. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by zcbillions
ah, ha! Genius! Thank you!...

So I need to change FY_CD to an integer? But I can't concatenate Integers?...

Here's my code ......

Yes, sorry period is the month. The values would be 1-12 for Period and 2006 and up for Full Year....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Finding greater than a date, where the field isn't a date format field.. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by zcbillions
Hi all, I'm in need of finding greater than and less than equal to a particular date. The problem i......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] (Datamigrator) NULL Values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by zcbillions
Hi all, I've looked everywhere and can't find a way to make NULL values in a field '0'. There's no ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using quotedstring in drill down not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by zcbillions
Alright, I take that back.. So it's not a setting that's different between dev and prod. We moved it......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using quotedstring in drill down not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by zcbillions
Thank you for your reponse, Null Behavior is set to '_FOC_NULL' in both environments. Here's how th......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Using quotedstring in drill down not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by zcbillions
Hi all, Bare with me here.. So I have a report, lets call it year. Also I have a quarter report, an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display Dimension in the same row as another Dimension (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by zcbillions
Thank you Doug for helping pav. And thank you pav! This is exactly what I was hoping for!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display Dimension in the same row as another Dimension (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by zcbillions
I reposted it with just the imgur link. Thanks!...

» Refine Search
» New Search