Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (90 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Not able to get a distinct count on a field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jseaburn
That's almost exactly where I started, but wihtout the WITHIN. I'm getting results but its still gi......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Not able to get a distinct count on a field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jseaburn
Hmm - no dice on that. How about an actual counter? Would that be something to try? I have to bel......

It still doesn't like it. (FOC1867) DST OPERATOR MUST BE AT THE LOWEST LEVEL OF AGGREGATION So, I......

Hi Tom! I wondered if a multiverb request would be the way to go. I tried your code and here's t......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Not able to get a distinct count on a field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jseaburn
I'm trying to count the number of distinct orders I get in this result set, but I think it's countin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Limiting series in Stacked Bar graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jseaburn
Hi Waz! Actually, that's what I thought I was doing, but it's still bringing back too many series. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Limiting series in Stacked Bar graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jseaburn
Hi - I haven't found much help in the doc or in the forums on this particular subject. I have a sta......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Trouble graphing a HOLD file with Advanced Graph assist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jseaburn
I will definitely have to do that if one is offered. I don't recall seeing it on the agenda but I'l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Trouble graphing a HOLD file with Advanced Graph assist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jseaburn
Thank you, Tom. BASEAPP is in my path. I was able to get it working by creating a 2nd hold file an......

Hmm - same results. So I just created a small fex to look at the data that is in WOEHOLD and it giv......

Hi Tom, 1 - Yes 2 - I'm actually trying to graph WOEHOLD2 because it contains the percent of total ......

How bout that..it does open in Graph assist! But, it doesn't show me my SUM or ACROSS fields to use......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Trouble graphing a HOLD file with Advanced Graph assist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jseaburn
Not sure why I'm having this problem. I have a hold file that I would like to graph to merely calcu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [OPINION] Dev Studio GUI tools (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jseaburn

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Document Composer and parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jseaburn
Thanks Francis! I actually do have the Notifications turned to "On" for this post. If I click on t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Document Composer and parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jseaburn
It irritates me that I don't get the notifications that someone responded! Thank you for your patie......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Guided Ad-hoc tool needs javascript to validate date entry (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jseaburn
That's a good one Tom!! It checks for more things than mine does. Thanks! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Guided Ad-hoc tool needs javascript to validate date entry (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jseaburn
Thank you for the suggestion! w3schools is actually a site that I use. We don't have the text box ......

Hi Frank, I actually did do a search and read that thread before I posted this question. That one ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Manual Page Break (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jseaburn
Yay! I got one right today! Honestly, I had trouble sifting through the code myself......

» Refine Search
» New Search