Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (611 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: set DBA password for a user when they log in? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Thanks fortunecookie, I think that looks right!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  set DBA password for a user when they log in? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I remember setting up a DBA password for a user when they logged in with 7.1.3, but I'm not finding ......

Discussion Topic  RE: webfocus feature... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Ya, that's it! does anyone use it?...

Discussion Topic  webfocus feature... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
During the demo from our salesperson, we were shown that a user could send an email to reportcaster ......

Discussion Topic  Olap 'Error on page?" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I have a report that when I add a simple -OLAP ON it returns a 'error on page' in the bottom left co......

Discussion Topic  RE: Run Faster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I'm not a mssql expert, but I would create indexes containing your join fields and any fields you ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Run Faster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
All this discussion, and no mention of what database you are using? did i miss it or something....

Discussion Topic  RE: creating tabs for OLAP dimensions? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
SUPER! Thanks stuey....

Discussion Topic  RE: creating tabs for OLAP dimensions? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
let me simplify my first post. I know I hate reading through code. OLAP DIMENSIONS Location: JOB_CI......

Discussion Topic  creating tabs for OLAP dimensions? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I remember seeing in the demo that there were 'tabs' in the olappane that seperated dimensions. Is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent crash Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
don't even get me started on agent crashes. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: db2 connect version 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
you won't see much advantage over ODBC by using the db2 connect. our IBI representative said "well,......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS Double Inserting to DB2 Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
are you -INCLUDE'ing more than once? could you be running it as a pre or post proc in reportcaster? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: webquery for iSeries is webfocus? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
susannah, I saw it in wichita, ks. we're close with our IBM salesperson and he stopped by my office......

Discussion Topic  RE: webquery for iSeries is webfocus? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
considering webquery is free for folks who have a license for query/400, we're going to put in on ou......

Discussion Topic  webquery for iSeries is webfocus? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I sat in on an IBM event today where they showed there new webquery tool that they are touting as an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Add field value to column heading? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
ended up using ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Add field value to column heading? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Thanks for the tip susannah. Any idea why the data would be showing up as 000007October when I use ......

Discussion Topic  Add field value to column heading? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I want to add a field's value to a column heading. I'm trying to treat it as if it were a heading, a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating define available to all reports? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Thanks cmallain! that's a great idea! what would this included fex look like? I thought I had to d......

» Refine Search
» New Search