Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (611 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Calling a .bat from my Focexec (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I've been at this off and on all afternoon. We're trying to call a windows .bat file from a .fex. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Open a drill down report in new window in PDF format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
This thread is over three years old, but I have the same problem. Has there been any change to make......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compound PDF - two reports with one amper variable? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Tom, Thanks for your help on this. It's working now!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compound PDF - two reports with one amper variable? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Thanks for the quick response Tom. I changed the report to the EXEC rather than include, and added ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Compound PDF - two reports with one amper variable? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I have created a compound PDF to consolidate a Customer Sales report, and a Customer Credit report. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Unable to burst the report in Excel Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Santhu, please post your .fex, that may help us to help you. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Table with 4.8 Million Records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
try to use a WHERE RECORDLIMIT EQ 1000; or some other number smaller than 4 million. If it return......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hyperlinks from Excel output stop working in Reportcasts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Thanks Susannah/GinnyJakes! After taking the drilldown fexes out of MR and putting them in the EDAS......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hyperlinks from Excel output stop working in Reportcasts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Thanks for the quick response GinnyJakes. When we played with the focexurl, we added this to the to......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Hyperlinks from Excel output stop working in Reportcasts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I have a report that outputs to HTML with drilldowns to more detailed reports, all of this works fin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Trusted Authentication w/ AS400? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
dhagen, it would be just a straight foward single-server setup, except running an OS400 compatible w......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Trusted Authentication w/ AS400? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Is it possible to set up IWA "Trusted Authentication" against an iseries server running OS400? We w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using KILL_RPC to prevent writing logs? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Thanks! Does anyone know of a way to clear all the records in the FOCUS RC repository over a certai......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using KILL_RPC to prevent writing logs? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
ginny: Thanks, but I don't think that works on a FOCUS repository. I wish it did! Frank:I'm not re......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Using KILL_RPC to prevent writing logs? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Our FOCUS reportcaster repository database fills up with logs and gets very slow. As a previous po......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reportcaster 10-minute jobs and Focus Repository (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Our server guru suggested that we spend some money on hardware, more ram and processor, to eliminate......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reportcaster 10-minute jobs and Focus Repository (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Thank you for all the advice! ......

Discussion Topic  Reportcaster 10-minute jobs and Focus Repository (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
We have about a dozen Reportcaster jobs that check every 10 minutes for changes in a database, such ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Textbox automatic submission? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I'm dumbfounded by this problem. Is there any other way other than an onchange event?...

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Textbox automatic submission? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Thanks fernando. I'm not sure what to do to have it "call the function that the submit button calls......

» Refine Search
» New Search