Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (70 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  ToolTip Display in a Bubble Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele
Is there a way to loop through a ToolTipDisplay? I have a -READ statement in my program that reads ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: ToolTip Display in a Bubble Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele
Evidently, changing the format of the tooltip display cannot be done in Webfocus 7.1.7. Thanks....

Discussion Topic  ToolTip Display in a Bubble Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele
I have a bubble graph that displays percentages for the Y and X axis. Currently the percentages are......

Discussion Topic  RE: Images in a pdf report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele
I am using the image in a SUBHEAD. I am using WF 7.1.7 in all three environments. I will add the W......

Discussion Topic  Images in a pdf report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele
Does anyone know whether or not you can put a bold border around a circle image that appears in a pd......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dollar Sign in Bar Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele
After the program was moved to production, the dollar sign reappeared. It got changed only in QA. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dollar Sign in Bar Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele
The problem exists when the graph is displayed in pdf format. When I took out the pdf format, the d......

Discussion Topic  Dollar Sign in Bar Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele
I have a bar graph program that displays dollar amounts (format D9.2M) on the left-hand side of hori......

Discussion Topic  RE: Changing the font size and style for %s displayed over bars in a Bar Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele
Thanks. I'm not quite sure how to incorporate the set commands that you list into my existing code.......

Discussion Topic  Changing the font size and style for %s displayed over bars in a Bar Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele
I have a bar graph that has percentages displayed over each bar. I was experiencing a problem where......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bubble graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele
I found the commands that will allow me to do this. setY1ScaleMaxAuto(false); setY1ScaleMax(2); set......

Discussion Topic  Bubble graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele
Does anyone know how to make sure all of the bubbles in a bubble graph display? I have some bubble ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bubble Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele
Thanks Kerry, that did the trick....

Discussion Topic  Bubble Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele
Does anyone know how to get a bubble graph's axis to meet at (0,0)? Is there some type of set comma......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph Set Commands (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele
When I changed the missing bubble percent from 10% to 9%, the missing bubble appears on the graph. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph Set Commands (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried setting my HAXIS to 985 and my VAXIS to 518 but the missing bubb......

Discussion Topic  Graph Set Commands (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele
I have a bubble graph program that generated a bubble graph but one of the bubbles was missing from ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bubble graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele
Thanks, but the fp issue that you are referring to is the original fp I posted. I resolved all of t......

Discussion Topic  Bubble graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele
I have a bubble graph that has 6 legends. I am displaying the legend at the top right of the bubble......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bubble graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele
I have the following api statement in my graph program. Does anyone know how I can get my legend to......

» Refine Search
» New Search