Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (115 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: MF 7.11 FOCUS large packed field compare problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
Thanks alot Edward. I had suspected that this was an "anomaly" with what was then a fairly new fea......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: MF 7.11 FOCUS large packed field compare problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
Thanks to all who tried to replicate this on a non mainframe product platform. I was fairly certain ......

Discussion Topic  MF 7.11 FOCUS large packed field compare problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
I am getting inconsistent results when comparing 2 large packed field numbers for equality. When the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multi Linear Regression (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET

Discussion Topic  RE: Mac Guyer Technique (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
Kalyan, the very first article on the page from the link that Susannah posted use the Car file as an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mac Guyer Technique (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
Thanks all. They usually post all the presentations sometime soon anyway. I'm sure I will be able to......

Discussion Topic  RE: aggregation and record selection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
The test was and if total test (if TOTAL curr_sal gt tnat 30000) and not just an if test....

Discussion Topic  RE: aggregation and record selection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
What if there were 2 rows that came out for the highest date and one of the rows came out less than ......

I think this would work. TABLE FILE EMPLOYEE SUM CURR_SAL BY DEPARTMENT BY highest 1 HIRE_DATE if t......

Discussion Topic  RE: PRECISION REDUCTION... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
I believe that this is because the edit function when converting from numeric to alpha, is limited t......

Discussion Topic  RE: PRECISION REDUCTION... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
Try this. Good luck et DEFINE FILE CAR ALPHA1/A7 WITH COUNTRY='45.9393'; ALPHA2/A4=EDIT(ALPHA1,'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Field Placement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
I'm probably not interpreting you problem precisely but here is an example using the car file. This ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why Column Totals Not Showing? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
Smiths is correct. I have experienced strange behavior in the past when I inadvertantly left off an ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why Column Totals Not Showing? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
Not sure if this is problem but you have have ON TABLE NOTOTAL in your code which normally suppre......

Discussion Topic  RE: Regd: Data extraction (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
Just as others have said about other new or added features, they sometimes don't work as good as one......

Discussion Topic  RE: Regd: Data extraction (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
This is an attempt to answer you question about continuing a recordlimit test. This will work if the......

Discussion Topic  RE: CONVERTING COLUMNS INTO ROWS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
I'm not sure what you need. Can you post the master for this table along with some code you used in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WHERE clause using subtotal value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
use if/where total amtfield eq/ne/gt/lt value Good luck...

Discussion Topic  RE: Displaying footer with empty report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
This was really not my idea but from Carol's post. What this does is if real report was empty then u......

» Refine Search
» New Search