Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only. Moving forward, myibi is our community platform to learn, share, and collaborate. We have the same Focal Point forum categories in myibi, so you can continue to have all new conversations there. If you need access to myibi, contact us at myibi@ibi.com and provide your corporate email address, company, and name.

Connect to myibi
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (115 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: End of Report Breakout of Grand Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
Another option using the car file:......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: &FOCERRNUM and FOCERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
Sorry, hope someone else can help. I'm not a db2 interface expert. I'm just told to include this cod......

Discussion Topic  RE: &FOCERRNUM and FOCERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
The reason for your request was not stated. I assume you want to stop the batch job after a db2 erro......

Discussion Topic  RE: Complicated report that I need to create (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
Your making harder than it is.......

Discussion Topic  RE: rank function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
I don't know anything about Terradata and you did not specify or explain what this rank function doe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Executing CLIST from WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
To run a TSO clist requires that the process is running inside of TSO. I would guess that it is high......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Executing CLIST from WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
That's what I thought you were referring to. As I pointed out earlier this command is not a TSO comm......

I'm not familiar with the command "-TSO DDNAME" you refer to. What does it do? I do use "? TSO DDNA......

The server running on the mainframe is not running under TSO. It is usually just a started task. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: I HATE DATES! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
The date in my example was hardcoded in the define but it could be a easily be a date that was promp......

Discussion Topic  RE: I HATE DATES! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
Here is some code with the car file and the results. &H1 has a date with a translated month that I u......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PTOA converts packed decimal to alpha (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
I just found out that we have a test version of Focus 7.2 mainframe installed in test. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PTOA converts packed decimal to alpha (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
Chris,......

Beware of use of the edit function as it cannot handle numbers larger than 9 positions. It will not......

Discussion Topic  RE: using MORE with JOIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
I'm assuming that the tables are your are going after are relational. In the IBM DB2 world I have n......

» Refine Search
» New Search