Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (115 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Field Reformat duplicates in ALPHA output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
Add "on table set holdlist printonly" to your request. This should solve your problem....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: non-writable segment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
Is the ability to update a VSAM file installed at your site? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to aggregate hold files? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
Try universal concatenation (more command).......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PTOA converts packed decimal to alpha (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
I have a specific question on this undocumented PTOA function that Walter or another IBI'er can answ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PTOA converts packed decimal to alpha (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
I just found out that we have a test version of Focus 7.2 mainframe installed in test. ......

Chris,......

Beware of use of the edit function as it cannot handle numbers larger than 9 positions. It will not......

Discussion Topic  RE: End of Report Breakout of Grand Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
Another option using the car file:......

Discussion Topic  RE: Complicated report that I need to create (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
Your making harder than it is.......

Discussion Topic  RE: rank function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
I don't know anything about Terradata and you did not specify or explain what this rank function doe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Executing CLIST from WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
To run a TSO clist requires that the process is running inside of TSO. I would guess that it is high......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Executing CLIST from WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
That's what I thought you were referring to. As I pointed out earlier this command is not a TSO comm......

I'm not familiar with the command "-TSO DDNAME" you refer to. What does it do? I do use "? TSO DDNA......

The server running on the mainframe is not running under TSO. It is usually just a started task. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: using MORE with JOIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ET
I'm assuming that the tables are your are going after are relational. In the IBM DB2 world I have n......

» Refine Search
» New Search