Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (106 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]IF THEN ELSE ERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krishna.edara
Yes, I know, but I`m looking for work around or some thing to work out to display string when date d......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [solved]IF THEN ELSE ERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krishna.edara
Hi All, I try to get the date difference and I want to populate a message if date difference is 0, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]User Log (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krishna.edara
Hi B... Yes, eventually I want to create a report out of it, I want to know the back end tables that......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]User Log (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krishna.edara
I want to track mre users' report usage. I want to determine which report was used the most and by w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Variable Assignment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krishna.edara
Any one has any idea to accomplish this?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Variable Assignment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krishna.edara
Hi Francis, is their any way that I can pass string(has 15100 length)? Any help on this will be rea......

Hi Doug, here is my code ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Variable Assignment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krishna.edara
Hi, Below is part of my FEX code. -SET &ACCESS=&REVOKE.().REVOKE.; -SET &VERBOBJ = STRREP(&ACCESS.......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Double-list-control not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krishna.edara
HI, I created a Double-list-control through HTML composer and when I pass parameter, I`m getting on......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Append (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krishna.edara
Getting “Error code is: 32027Could not get error message “ error message, for the following code, I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Append (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krishna.edara
Hi Francis, Thank you for your reply, BEGIN_DATE2 is doing great but BEGIN_DATE3 is getting 0?0012......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Append (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krishna.edara
Hi all, My requirement is to graph month1,month2,month3,quarter1, quarter2,year in X access, I devel......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Graph Heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krishna.edara
Hi All, I have compound report with graph and data, the heading of the graph is variable, it can ext......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Include Frame in compound PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krishna.edara
Hi J, i Want to display in only one page, i don`t want to push rest to the other pages, is there an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Include Frame in compound PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krishna.edara
either how can i include variable size of the report(PDF) in compound report? Thanks, Krish...

Please help me.......

Thank you Waz for your reply, Reason i asked for Frame is, one of the compound report is vary it`s ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Include Frame in compound PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krishna.edara
Hi, I would like to know, can we include Frame in compound PDF report, if so please give me one exa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] problem with sorting order (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krishna.edara
Thank you J, This issue was resolved, Thank you for your Guidance, Thanks Krish...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] problem with sorting order (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krishna.edara
Yes J, you are exactly wright, i want to capture start and end trimmings, but when i use FST and LS......

» Refine Search
» New Search