Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (272 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to create metadata to SQL FailOver Partner (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ricardo Augusto
Brillant j.gross, I guess that will solve my problem as my reports will be called from a java appli......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to create metadata to SQL FailOver Partner (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ricardo Augusto
Thanks Martin, But using a DNS host, we will need some intervention to set it to the proper workin......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]How to create metadata to SQL FailOver Partner (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ricardo Augusto
Hello, We improved our infrastructure and now we have a main database ( SQL Server 2008 ) and a fai......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compound PDF error on Page <ibi-page-number/> of <ibi-total-pages/> (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ricardo Augusto
Problem solved on gen 882....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compound PDF error on Page <ibi-page-number/> of <ibi-total-pages/> (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ricardo Augusto
Case #160404017 opened. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Aligning defined fields in a subfoot for HTML, PDF, and Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ricardo Augusto
Choosing PDF, we got this: 0 NUMBER OF RECORDS IN TABLE= 41 LINES= 41 (FOC3218) NOTE: R......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]TOC(tabel of Content) not working in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ricardo Augusto
You can use TOC in a PDF Compound Report. Check wf81crlang.pdf page 790: " How to Generate a Tabl......

Discussion Topic  RE: (CLOSED) Month Year without a comma (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ricardo Augusto
-TYPE &|DATE : &DATE -TYPE &|DATED : &DATED -TYPE &|DATEDMtrYY : &DATEDMtrYY ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Help for WebFOCUS RESTful Web Services (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ricardo Augusto

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Empty Across amounts populating in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ricardo Augusto

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to loop a COMPOUND PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ricardo Augusto

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to loop a COMPOUND PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ricardo Augusto
Hi, I need some help to implement a LOOP to show few COUMPOUND PDF reports. The number of COMPONENT......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Active Excel - is there such a thing? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ricardo Augusto
I wish we could handle such this thing using WebFOCUS. Is there a way to have those sorting buttons......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORK AROUND / NFR] Compound PDF Flowing Reports: Can they Grow Without Shrinking? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ricardo Augusto

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to print multi-pages in loop for coordinated compound report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ricardo Augusto
Hi Oly. Could you please share your solution? Thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 2 RANKs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ricardo Augusto
Thanks Hinds and j.gross...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] 2 RANKs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ricardo Augusto
Hi, I am migrating a report from crystal. Can anyone give me a hint how can I reach those ranked ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Convert rows to columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ricardo Augusto
COMPUTE or DEFINE can handle that. I saw in the past one post about converting columns to rows. May......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]compound report and images (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ricardo Augusto
My 5 cent contribution: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search