Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (90 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML "TEXTAREA" not passing out updated value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SeyedG
You might want to check the 'Selection to' box property under 'Settings' to make sure it is set to t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: htm composer combo box /drop down list limit 5 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SeyedG
There are two different size properties. One is the number of rows shown when the page is first load......

Discussion Topic  RE: htm composer combo box /drop down list limit 5 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SeyedG
Waz, If your question is for me, the answer is 'Yes'. I just used App Studio 8009 HTML Composer to c......

After reading Tony and Squatch's posts, I focused on figuring out how to set the size in JavaScript.......

Hi BM, If you mean to change the number of rows displayed in the combo box, then do the following: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]: AHTML COLUMN BORDER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SeyedG
Hi BM, Check ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Accessing dates in Calendar Control by keyboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SeyedG
Hi all, I opened a case with IBI support and with their help I was able to resolve this issue. For t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Accessing dates in Calendar Control by keyboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SeyedG
Hi all, Does anyone know how to access dates on a Calendar control using a keyboard? I have used Web......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sad news - Alan B (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SeyedG
Sorry to hear that. I probably was one of the last ones that benefited from Alan's expertise on Foca......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Setting focus on double list control in AS8009 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SeyedG
Hi Squatch, Your last solution worked perfectly!. Without the event.stopImmediatePropagation line, i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Setting focus on double list control in AS8009 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SeyedG

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Setting focus on double list control in AS8009 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SeyedG
Hi all, Does anyone know how to set focus on a double list control in App Studio 8009? This is for a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Creating a User Defined Function in AS8009 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SeyedG
Hi BabakNYC, I got it. I got the Define Function Wizard to display. I guess to create a function, yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Creating a User Defined Function in AS8009 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SeyedG
Hi BabakNYC, Thank you for your input. Unfortunately, in 8009, that option is not available. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Creating a User Defined Function in AS8009 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SeyedG
Hi all, Does anyone know where in App Studio 8009, I need to be to create a user defined function? I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Image not found (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SeyedG
Hi Waz and Francis, The image called accessible.jpg is in the 'Other' folder in the domain that I am......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Image not found (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SeyedG
Hi all, I am running a report against the CAR file and want an image to be placed on the top of the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issues with placement of Report's Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SeyedG
Hi Alan, Thank you very much for your input. Your solution resolves issues with my first report. How......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Issues with placement of Report's Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SeyedG
All, I am having issues with placing a total at the end of a PDF report. If I don’t add page numbers......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS IDE and ANSI Standard SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SeyedG
Hello Wep5622, Thank you for your input. With the information we got from IBI support, this question......

» Refine Search
» New Search