Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (32 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: PMF Load job LOG via e-mail (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre Pekarik
Thnx Arin, I opened the ReportCaster's Server Configuration screen, but the only things I found und......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  PMF Load job LOG via e-mail (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre Pekarik
In ReportCaster I set up notifications via e-mail to my PMF measure load job. It is working fine, bu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Measure Selection (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre Pekarik
Bob, I'm meeting with Janice at the client site. She will help me to select the right words to expla......

Discussion Topic  Measure Selection (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre Pekarik
We have 30+ measures defined. Is there a way to show only a selected few in gadget preference window......

Discussion Topic  RE: Loading Data option (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre Pekarik
Bob, Do we only "commit" when all data loaded successfully into PMF? If so, Janice should be ok. \......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gadget Preference Window asking for First amd Last name (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre Pekarik
Bob, The user was clicking on the Today Page preference button, not the Gadget preference button. It......

Discussion Topic  Gadget Preference Window asking for First amd Last name (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre Pekarik
One of our user has different gadget preference window than anyone else. We all have the preference ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Prior vs Current with only one bar and one label (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre Pekarik
Understand thnx bob, I do understand. but if you have data for (actual loaded records) for current y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Prior vs Current with only one bar and one label (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre Pekarik
Is my assumption correct that if there is no records for the given week, there will not be a bar. B......

Discussion Topic  Prior vs Current with only one bar and one label (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre Pekarik
My Today page top gadget has multiple bar graph reports, each showing two bars, Prior Year/Month and......

Discussion Topic  Planned Margin $0, but Actual $100k (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre Pekarik
If my planned Gross Margin is $0.00 and my Current Year Actual Gross Margin in $100,000.00, what is ......

Discussion Topic  Measures Loading doesn't change Preview (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre Pekarik
Hello, I have a measure load where the preview shows many yellow (update) records. After loading thi......

» Refine Search
» New Search