Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (146 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] System variables - I'd like one for the complete path of the included fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jcannavo
You fellers aren't helping me want to get to App Studio any sooner ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Force index usage (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jcannavo
You can attempt to force the index with SQL Server, here's an example I found: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Convert number value in text field to number but still keep text value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jcannavo
The only additional question I would pose is do you even need to display the non-numeric data in tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Convert number value in text field to number but still keep text value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jcannavo
You may want to do some research on the SUMIFS function in Excel, looks as though you may be able to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hard-coded where value vs. Defined where value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jcannavo
Hi Waz, The format of the Julian date in WF was P8....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hard-coded where value vs. Defined where value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jcannavo
Haven't seen the sun for days in the midwest....

Rolled the set commands into my main FEX and viola, she works. Thanks again! Joe...

Francis and Wep, Thanks for the quick responses! Definitely the trace returned back saying JULDAT a......

Hello, I have not tried that. I'll give it a shot and report back. Thanks...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Hard-coded where value vs. Defined where value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jcannavo
Has anyone ever experienced an issue with the WHERE clause in which a hard-coded value to compare wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Quick way to create active report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jcannavo
Made a minor enhancement: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Quick way to create active report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jcannavo
LOL! If only there were only a way to then hook this up on a timer so that after 30 seconds do a sys......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED]BIP - transparent background driving me nuts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jcannavo
It's almost certainly some sort of CSS change that is needed to clear that auto background color in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED]BIP - transparent background driving me nuts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jcannavo
Hello Mike, Not entirely sure, but my first question would be have you tried multiple browsers to s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case Opened] Vertical data in XLSX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jcannavo
Hello, You could check this shared technique to see if it may be of help to you: ......

Poll  RE: [POLL] What level of help should be given ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jcannavo
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORK AROUND] Proper use of KILL_RPC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jcannavo
Thanks for all the suggestions, but I just couldn't get it to work. Rather came up with a work arou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORK AROUND] Proper use of KILL_RPC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jcannavo
Thanks for the clarification Tom, I think I misunderstood your first post. I know the data I'm gett......

Hello Tom, Actually, yes WF does recognize "BD". Tooday is the 8th business day of this month. Whe......

Thanks for the update Mike. Good luck!...

» Refine Search
» New Search