Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (146 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORK AROUND] Proper use of KILL_RPC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jcannavo
Hello jgelona, Thank you for the suggestion. I had seen many of your posts regarding this sort of t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORK AROUND] Proper use of KILL_RPC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jcannavo
Hello Mike, Thanks for the information. If you find anything out from IBI please let me know. Rig......

Hello SWES, Thanks for the reply. I looked at that post and tried to set the KILL_RPC without the ......

Also, after posting this I realized I hadn't tried to remove the follwing to try and generate a bett......

Discussion Topic  [WORK AROUND] Proper use of KILL_RPC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jcannavo
Hello, I've never setup a scheduled report with a pre-process, but this one in particular has a goo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]XLSX output is "corrupt" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jcannavo
Hello Jack, I had the same exact behavior last week, had two worksheets spitting out in Excel and i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Unable to read file popup excel only (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jcannavo
Just curious, if you set the format to XLSX do you see the same behavior?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Carry sum value in one hold to a report down the line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jcannavo
Thank you kindly Gents, that did the trick. So my hold with the single sum value looks like this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Carry sum value in one hold to a report down the line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jcannavo
Hi George, I set the hold file format back to ALPHA and also set ASNAMES to ON at the beginning of ......

Thanks for the suggestions! I'm trying to work through these. First I'm trying the readfile option......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Carry sum value in one hold to a report down the line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jcannavo
Hello, Sorry, this may be long winded, but it's hard to explain. I have a hold file that has one f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Sharing] What's Different about Financial Reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jcannavo
Hi Darryl, Looks like it was just an IBI newsletter, it interested me a bit so I tried to find it a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Fun with DST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jcannavo
Thank goodness!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Fun with DST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jcannavo
Thank you BabakNYC, that was it. I knew it was probably something easy. Been a long week, I should ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Fun with DST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jcannavo
Hello, I'm using the distinct attribute on columns for a report I'm creating, and it's working like......

Poll  RE: Are coders a dying breed ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jcannavo
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compound PDF error on Page <ibi-page-number/> of <ibi-total-pages/> (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jcannavo
Hello Ricardo, I ran your code in Dev Studio on 8105 and everything seemed to work fine (I also rem......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Text file data source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jcannavo
I would think you'd just setup a define like such: DT_TODAY/MDYY='&DATEMDYY'; Then within your WHE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Source of Iframe causes 404 error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jcannavo
If you can use JavaScript you could try building the URL in a variable that way and then have the JS......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Saving Excel File to Location with Multiple Worksheets (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jcannavo
Hello, FILEDEF was definitely the way to go. Thanks guys! Solution Code: FILEDEF THE_FILE DISK '......

» Refine Search
» New Search