Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (384 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Slowly changing dimensions (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Clif
Also please ensure you have selected load type "Slowly Changing Dimensions." ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Slowly changing dimensions (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Clif

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DM : Need to convert timestamps from UTC to Eastern timezone (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Clif
Since UTC is five hours ahead of EST you can use the simplified function ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DM flows with autogenerated identity columns (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Clif
DataMigrator always matches on the key field(s) as identified in the synonym. Key fields cannot be b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Packed decimal with Actual and Usage attribute (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Clif
I haven't responded to your query because I don't quite understand it and I guess neither have other......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Run on holidays (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Clif
File name: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Run on holidays (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Clif
The HDAY master file is just for testing. It's the "errors" file itself that must be specified as I'......

As for HDAY check that it's named, say, hday2018.err and it's in the correct location as described a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Data Migrator Fixed Width File from DataMart (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Clif
By default you should have an adapter configured for Flat Files with a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] REG:Rows Updated and Rejected (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Clif
The image is stored at ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] REG:Rows Updated and Rejected (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Clif
Yes, although when you add a data flow to a process flow you must run the data flow as a stored proc......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DataMigrator and BLOBs? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Clif
A transformation to itself, just an assignment, should work. If not please open an IRL case....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DataMigrator and BLOBs? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Clif
Support for BLOBs are documented in the DMUG: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DataMigrator ETL without the 'T' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Clif
You do need "transformations" in the target object for an existing table for every field you want to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How procedure can parse a JSON string from oracle database? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Clif
You can use the Synonym Editor in the Data Management Console or from the Reporting Server Console. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How procedure can parse a JSON string from oracle database? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Clif
Actually you don't even need to the JSON data to a file. Open the synonym for the table with a JSON ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]returning a substring of an email (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Clif
There's an even easier way in 8.2, a new function SPLIT where you can specify the part of the email ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to fetch from log tables and insert into my own custom log table. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Clif
From the data flow you uploaded I can see that the load type is indeed insert/update. That's good. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to fetch from log tables and insert into my own custom log table. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Clif
Assuming you are using load type such as Insert/Update and your stored procedure is running in the s......

» Refine Search
» New Search