Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (43 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: upgrade to 7.13 or 7.14 (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jim Dale
Thanks, I've forwarded these posts to my supervisor for her review and decide which version to go w......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  upgrade to 7.13 or 7.14 (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jim Dale
We have 711 installed but not tested yet. I've been hearing from different people to skip 711 and up......

Discussion Topic  advice on choosing condition type of Process Flow (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jim Dale
The default is "OK Default Condition (Return Code is 0). I have a dozen Data Flows and sometimes I'l......

Discussion Topic  Should we upgrade from 711 to 713 or 714 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Dale
We have 711 installed but not tested yet. I've been hearing from different people to skip 711 and up......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Flow stays in deferred status after finished (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jim Dale
Description of problem: I was executing an ETL flow from a fex using CMASAP. The ETL flow was execut......

Discussion Topic  Flow stays in deferred status after finished (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jim Dale
I'm using 5.33 Data Migrator. I have an RPC that get's kicked off during a flow. The rpc looks for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Flow not recognizing global variable (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jim Dale
After talking with IBI, they said you cannot pass parameters to a workflow on version 5.33. Version ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Flow not recognizing global variable (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jim Dale
I found where you have to place PARM after the CMASAP statement like: EX CMASAP REQ_NAME=040_update......

Discussion Topic  Data Flow not recognizing global variable (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jim Dale
A Data Flow (ETL process) is not recognizing a global variable. I’m running the following fex: -**......

Discussion Topic  sql code to delete records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Dale
I've used the following code to delete records in an Oracle table from a fex. Trying on a different ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How are you documenting your ETL processes (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jim Dale
Thanks, I kind of figured that. Visio seems to work best right now because it displays all the RPCs ......

Discussion Topic  How are you documenting your ETL processes (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jim Dale
I'm currently on 5.33 and will be on 7.11 by April. I'm want to know how other developers are docume......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using Aggregate in ETL (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jim Dale
I am using key matching logic and yes, I agree wth the performance issue. However, the transaction f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using Aggregate in ETL (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jim Dale
I think I may have found a method in ETL. I'm using the SORT option from SELECT COLUMNS of the Dat......

I'm using ETL 5.33....

Discussion Topic  Using Aggregate in ETL (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jim Dale
Have a source file of transactions. The two key fields are “job nbr” and “activity date”. Need to gr......

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP WITH SQL CODE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Dale
Thanks everyone for your input. My example was not a good one because it was trying to pull data fro......

Discussion Topic  HELP WITH SQL CODE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim Dale
I need to learn SQL for a new system we are installing. I'm the Focus programer and would like to st......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can ETL read Excel as source (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jim Dale
Thank you, was able to get it to work. Jim...

Discussion Topic  Can ETL read Excel as source (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jim Dale
I have an Excel file comming from a user that needs to be used as the source to update an Oracle tab......

» Refine Search
» New Search