Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (39 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Compute "Delta" Placement and Format Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Damon
Hello all. I need to calculate the delta between two dynamic values that are really in the same col......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] {sort of} Space Issue in HTML formatting - Extra Unwatned Rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Damon
ok. This will be my last post on this until an actual "fix" comes along. I was never able to make ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] {sort of} Space Issue in HTML formatting - Extra Unwatned Rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Damon
Gamp - Thank you for the effort... I have had success getting it down to just the one line between h......

Francis, Thank you. My initial look at your solution shows that it works, as you said, in a straigh......

Thank you Francis... no takers so far. I look forward to your response. Curious... does this not h......

Hi all. I posted the CAR file example about a week ago (See previous post) --- any ideas? If not, d......

This is the problem set out using the CAR file, at Francis' request. There are two issues: 1. The e......

Thanks Francis. I am on deadline for Monday - but I will do this as soon as I can. Good idea. Than......

Waz, Thanks. I had not noticed it. I did test it but, but unfortunately, becuase I am placing sever......

Waz - you are the second person to suggest that I use my own style sheet. I would love some more det......

Yes - I am using NOLEAD already. It help with the space on top when there is no heading, but once yo......

Anybody else have any insight on this? Sorry for the long post, but this is really getting me down. ......

OK - I finally fixed all the little things wrong with my original post. Lessons learned - Thanks. T......

Thanks for the detail. I tried to fix the orignal, but it would not stick. I will try again. Thanks ......

Francis - Yes, it is a simple fex that is then set in a compound Document Composer page. I need to g......

Francis, Here is the fex... Thanks! ......

I noticed my post was cut off. I am trying to tighten up a layout in Dcoument Composer - and each fe......

Sorry - it was my first time posting. - I hope you can read this now. Thanks! ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] {sort of} Space Issue in HTML formatting - Extra Unwatned Rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Damon
I am creating a Document Composer layout with multiple fexes (7.7.02 with MRE/Portal). I need a ti......

» Refine Search
» New Search