Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (165 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] IBIAPP_app for maintain links ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
bump ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] IBIAPP_app for maintain links ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
I’m curious about this WFServlet variable IBIAPP_app= app path location under APPROOT where the pro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Maintain drilldown caching (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
Lucas, Yeah ! it is working now. You were right about the TARGET. I commented it out and the link ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Maintain drilldown caching (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
Here is the link code again. I pasted it into the reply window and then edited it to add the code ta......

Lucas, Here is one of the links from the WF generated HTML: ......

OK, so I figured out that I had to change the straight Focus report to a -HTMLFORM so I could includ......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Maintain drilldown caching (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
I have a update maintain, in a 7.6.4 environment, that is triggered from various rows in a WF report......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Copying Focus Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
manash, TABLE FILE whatever PRINT * ON TABLE HOLD AS newname FORMAT FOCUS END You might need to as......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to close a blank window opens with Maintain app (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
Jeeva, It looks like you are opening the second, blank, window with your JS code vTarget = window.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Passing parms to a Maintan (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
For lurkers and searchers: The finial solution to getting a clean close from my maintain was to put......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Passing parms to a Maintan (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
Ok, got the Exit_Warning in the server profile and now I only have to deal with the browsers warning......

Progress - I changed the order of the close statements to: IWCTrigger("WINEXIT"); window.close(); ......

I have tried the " window.close(); IWCTrigger("WINEXIT"); " (empty browser window remains) and th......

Ah, OK I have my maintain running from a drilldown link in a report focexec, and accepting the param......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Passing parms to a Maintan (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
I need to run a Maintain program from a link in a report focexec, and pass two values to position th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Webfocus is not W3C complaint (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
The issue of the OP is not that "WebFocus is not W3C compliant?", but that "The HTML code generated ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Maintain -- Support for BLOB data? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
JG, You could EXEC a .fex from maintain, and run the stored procedure from it, but you can't pass t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain Web Link and Function in the same event (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
Bryan, You could also create a new Form with an HTML Table bound to a new stack that you define to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain Web Link and Function in the same event (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
Bryan, Could you use a regular Maintain trigger, and in the triggered case: Case trigger EXEC s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error FOC36219 - is it a disk space issue? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
I just discovered that you can get this error if you misspell your App directory name, perhaps the f......

» Refine Search
» New Search