Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (165 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain SOS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
joe, You might try querying the state of 'focurrent' as well as 'focerror' after the delete attempt......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain and List Boxes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
Kelly, Here is another way to do it if you don't want to have duplicate stacks: Add an item to the......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to migrate Focus dbs to SQL tables ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
Mark, Thanks for the advice. I fully qualified the WHERE fields and my .mnt finally ran ! You da ma......

Discussion Topic  How to migrate Focus dbs to SQL tables ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
I have searched Focal Point and Advanced Search (and just what is so 'Advanced' about this generally......

Discussion Topic  RE: text looks different on different monitors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
Mark, Is it possible that the various different PC's involved in your problem have different settin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Debugging in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
It sounds like you are getting in error in the form part of your .mnt file, which doesn't show in th......

Discussion Topic  RE: diffrence between WebFocus Maintan and Data maigrater tool (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
Could one use just plain WebFocus (with data adaptors, Defines, and Modify) as an ETL tool ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain -- Sending null, seeing zero in the db (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
John, I read any post I see with 'Maintain' in the Topic description ! Sorry I can't help you with......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dynamically change the text in an edit box in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
Mark, Can the two approaches be combined ? That is, have the three fields bound to the three form ......

Discussion Topic  Fixing Maintain Form XML ?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
I recently had a Maintain Form go bad on me. As I was developing this form, at some point, it starte......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain Menu Item event self.winExit(); (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
> exit the application and return to the calling asp page Have you looked for differences in the wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: maintain - testing date field values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
Mark, Thanks for the tip. It seems to have worked, through I had so many issues (business rules as ......

Discussion Topic  maintain - testing date field values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
I seem to be having some trouble testing date fields within Maintain. When I went looking for info, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain Deployment Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
I strongly agree that this issue needs some attention. I lost a day or two trying to work on a set ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain Grid -- Can you put images in a cell? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
Perhaps you could find a check mark as a character in a font set, and eliminate the image issue. Bu......

Discussion Topic  RE: -WINFORM: Is this still in use? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
-Winform is also beloved of my 'youth', and I know of at least one Focus for Windows application tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Capture user id on the reporting server. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
perhaps you are thinking of the iwc.getappcgivalue("IBIC)user") function ? But I'm not sure of thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trouble opening Maintain Forms (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
I ran into another problem with the second set of Maintain files. After the original problem of not......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trouble opening Maintain Forms (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
Kerry, Thanks. I went back and found another set of files that hadn't been remotely deployed, and w......

Poll  RE: Poll - Which technology should we use? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave Ayers
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

» Refine Search
» New Search