Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (117 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using Define as Title - InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Andrea, Do you have access to the Text Editor in InfoAssist? These code creates dynamic titles, and......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [COMMENT] Kids are being taught CODE, not GUI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
This is such a timely subject and I can't help, but share with you my frustration after my access to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Difference between InfoAssist and AppStudio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
I believe you can build something similar to that, but it would take a combination of the InfoAssist......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Difference between InfoAssist and AppStudio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Salva, Our company uses Webfocus/InfoAssist in a multi-tenant environment, and users only have acce......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hiding the Dummy Report in IA created compound active report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Ron, I believe I've had the same issue in 8.008. Please see the entry titled "Inserting existing ch......

Discussion Topic  (CLOSED) Excel Pivot Table and Define fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Hello! I'm testing the Excel Pivot table format in InfoAssist, and this format doesn't seem to work......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Week Start and End Date change in Info Assist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Lynsi, i haven't tested this yet, but how about the following: FIELD_WEEK_END_DATE/MDYY= DATEADD(D......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Documentation for Functions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Gavin, Not sure if I follow you. The function TODAY requires an alphanumeric format in the 'outfiel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic Prompt - Display Latest Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Dan, Have you tried to sort the date "descending"?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]SQL Pass-thru in a multi-tenant environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Tom, Appreciate your help, but it wasn't a "misleading" statement; more like an example. I think I'......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]SQL Pass-thru in a multi-tenant environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Tom, I'm afraid they all access the same master files/same database. There are over 500 tenants, and......

Kathryn, Just to clarify. Let's supposed we have three tenants (companies A, B and C), and each tena......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]SQL Pass-thru in a multi-tenant environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Does anyone know if it's possible to allow sql pass-thru in a multi-tenant environment without givin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Light-mapping and ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
No problem! Appreciate your response. I believe I need to open a case with IBI. Thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Light-mapping and ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Neelima, If it was that easy, I wouldn't be posting in this forum. Please make sure you understand ......

Shakila, Unfortunately, we are a multi-tenant environment and the users don't have access to the te......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] Light-mapping and ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Has anyone tried to schedule a map (chart) in ReportCaster? I either get a blank page, or a bar char......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Padding in InfoAssist dashboard/document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Hello! I've created a dashboard (HTML format), and included several reports from various data sourc......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] IA mobile BI security (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Hello! We're starting to develop IA applications for mobile devices such as Iphones and Ipads, and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Drill Down with multiple parameters selected (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Jenelle, Set you &LOCATION parameter as a "multi-select", and you should be able to pass more than ......

» Refine Search
» New Search