Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (117 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Unable to save "empty" column header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Does anyone know whether or not the single quotes ('') work the same way in InfoAssist as they do in......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Define fields in the X axis (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Vicky, Thank you for your reply. I've tried the same define logic with a report, but the issue seem......

Discussion Topic  Define fields in the X axis (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Hello! I'm trying to create a dynamic define field to use in conjunction with radio buttons to driv......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Show data in report for "sub" groups where the data is missing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Waz, I was able to get the logic to work using some FML code. Thank you very much for the example t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Show data in report for "sub" groups where the data is missing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Thanks guys for the suggestions. I'll try FML first, and see if works for the report. Waz, do you ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Show data in report for "sub" groups where the data is missing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Hello, I'm creating a report where there is a "fixed" BY column" that shows a sales point range tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case-Opened] Error FOC3290: Output in EXL2K Worksheets (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Vinay, Can you post your code (or part of it)? Thanks L...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding a new section to a compound PDF dynamically (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Francis, I was able to tweak the code, and now I'm getting all the depts/subdepts to show on the rep......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding a new section to a compound PDF dynamically (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Francis, I need a separate section for department and, before the next department, I need to show t......

Francis, Do you have any suggestions on how I can nest the sub-department loop within the departmen......

Francis, I've applied your suggestions to my code, and I'm almost there. I can get all the departme......

Francis, Thank you very much for your answer. I'll test that tonight and let you know if it works. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Adding a new section to a compound PDF dynamically (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Hello! I'm developing a compound report in pdf that shows company, department, and sub-department t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound PDF in Report Caster (CLOSED) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Francis, I realized I had -EXIT at the very end of the report, and removed that. Now I'm getting ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound PDF in Report Caster (CLOSED) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Prarie, I've change to ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT PDF, and didn't get a report. Below is the RC log: S......

Discussion Topic  Compound PDF in Report Caster (CLOSED) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Hello, I've created a compound PDF report that runs fine except when it's scheduled to run via Repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED) No Excel output in IE8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Doug, The issue was cause by my IE8 security setup. I've fixed it by turning off the information ba......

Discussion Topic  (SOLVED) No Excel output in IE8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Hello, I'm running a very basic report on my local machine and having the output in Excel (2007). I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using Report Caster files to create reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Frank, you're right. I was able to find the RC files under the ibi folder, and just have to create t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using Report Caster files to create reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Thanks Dan and Arif for your suggestions. Can you guys tell me which Caster files you've used to get......

» Refine Search
» New Search