Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (117 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Using Report Caster files to create reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Hello! I am wondering if anyone has created reports using the Caster (BOTDEST, BOTEUSER, BOTGRP, BO......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Passing the right static value with trailing blanks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Darin, I was able to fix it by creating a -SET &BU = ASIS(businesUnitfield); Thank you very much fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Passing the right static value with trailing blanks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Darin, I believe the issue is with the auto prompt, which is passing the values for my Business Uni......

Darin, Can you provide me with an example? I've tried "AS IS" in my WHERE clause, but the auto prom......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Passing the right static value with trailing blanks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
I'm using developer studio to create an amper variable (&BU) that uses a list of static values based......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Finding user information on deleted fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Thanks ABT. I'll definitely look into that. Luiz...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Finding user information on deleted fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Finding user information on deleted fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Hi Is there a way to find out more information on a fex file that was deleted/moved by mistake? Is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Format text inside list used in a drop down box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Dave and Doug, Thank you very much for the suggestions. Luiz...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Format text inside list used in a drop down box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Hello! I am wondering if a drop down list can have values (text) with specific format (bold, underl......

Discussion Topic  RE: error Reporting Server messages exceeded IBIF_max_messages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Thank you Danny & Ginny! I was able to get it to work by removing some of the fields from the master......

Discussion Topic  error Reporting Server messages exceeded IBIF_max_messages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Hello! I'm getting the error above when trying to create a hold file (format FOCUS) using a csv file......

Discussion Topic  RE: Resetting a check box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Thanks Joey! I'll try that. Luiz...

Discussion Topic  RE: Resetting a check box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Thanks! I'll try that and let you know. Luiz...

GamP, I've tried to insert a form into my html page, but the reset button you've mentioned still doe......

GamP, Please see code below. Appreciate your help. Thanks! Luiz ......

Kerry, My html page has drop dow, and check boxes. The default for the check boxes is "unchecked". ......

Discussion Topic  Resetting a check box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
I've included a reset button on my html page (layout painter), but it doesn't seem to work (reset) m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating a textbox that allows for no values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
Tom and JG, Thank you very much for your help in solving this issue. Appreciate it. Regards, Luiz...

Discussion Topic  Creating a textbox that allows for no values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luiz De Assis
I've created a html page that has two text boxes allowing users to enter partial values and retrieve......

» Refine Search
» New Search