Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (31 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Connection issues when running a data flow. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by TomG
Hi Kerry, Sorry for the late response to your question - I have not been on the bulletin board lat......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Connection issues when running a data flow. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by TomG
Hi, I have been encountering problems with the some data flows erroring out due to connection probl......

Discussion Topic  Unable to create synonym for i-series logical file (index) based over an sql table. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by TomG
Hi, Does anyone know why I am not able to see any i-series logical files (indexes)that are based ov......

Discussion Topic  RE: Preventing the writing of column headers to a flat file. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by TomG
Hi Waz, Thanks for your help on this - the file no longer has column headers once I switched over t......

Discussion Topic  Preventing the writing of column headers to a flat file. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by TomG
Hi, Is there a way to prevent the writing of column headers to a tab delimited, flat file? If you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using a stored procedure to select a column from a table. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by TomG
Hi Frans, Your solution is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you for your help on this. Tom...

Discussion Topic  Using a stored procedure to select a column from a table. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by TomG
Hi, I am trying to do something rather simple but am having problems getting it to work. I have cr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reformatting a date. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by TomG
With assistance from a co-worker, I have my answer. Hopefully the below will help someone having a ......

Discussion Topic  Reformatting a date. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by TomG
Hi, I am trying to do something rather simple and am having problems with it. I want to reformat......

Discussion Topic  RE: ftp'ing a flat file. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by TomG
Hi Jgelona, I incorporated the use of a Linux script to ftp the data and it works like a charm. T......

Discussion Topic  ftp'ing a flat file. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by TomG
Hi, I am trying to get data from a flat file created by a flow over to a box outside of the 'IBI en......

» Refine Search
» New Search