Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (250 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to report on only new records added? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
GamP, Thank you for repying. I am thinkiong of having one file for all days, so I do believe I wou......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] how to report on only new records added? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
I've got a project that creates a FOCUS file each day; what I am interested in is how would I modifi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to center a field in a report title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
To all who replied, thank you. Arglen looks like the best way to go. The reply suggesting ideas fo......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to center a field in a report title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
In some of my FEXes, I have a defined field that can be, say, 20 characters if one value is chosen, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to make a fixed format EXCEL output file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
What I was tryiong to do was to put my output file int a FB format for use with SMTP and e-mail, to ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to make a fixed format EXCEL output file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
In a FEX I wrote, specifying EXCEL as my output format, is there a way to make sure the EXCEL file c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can I send a file via email to a pc? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
Thank you again Diptesh, I appreciate you taking the time to reply and make suggestions. I am some......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can I send a file via email to a pc? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
Diptesh, Thank you for replying.... it does look like we don't have SMTP. The other possibility yo......

Hi, Diptesh, and thank you for replying. I have confirmed those items, but it might be that we don'......

It is specified somewhere in the JCL, as in this case in ac1's reply. ......

ac1, I tried what you suggested, however, nothing comes to my outlook e-mail. I only see messages ......

AC1, Thank you for the suggestion... I'll take your sample and modify it for my test and see what h......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Can I send a file via email to a pc? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
I am running a vey old version of mainframe FOCUS, Rel. 7.1. My question/plight: I have a program t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to comment mods to a progeram (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
I think this thread got quite a bit off the track.... any more thoughts on documenting? Any sample......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to comment mods to a progeram (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
Thanks to all who replied - that is very appreciated. I comment my programs pretty much the same wa......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to comment mods to a progeram (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
When you modify a program, do any of you add comments to your program concerning the modifications m......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Having trouble with missing data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
II am trying to do a left outer join between two files with the understanding that the data in the r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] I need to include data for missing records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
Thanks for replying, DW Marker, but how would I change this to a left outer join? I am working in M......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] I need to include data for missing records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by webmeister
My program is still not showing me anything for the missing fields, where I want it to show 'NO DATA......

Thank you, Ginny, I'll take your thoughts and put them into my code, and see what pops up. I appre......

» Refine Search
» New Search