Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (135 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: NULL 'vs' zero (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
Kal, Can't tell for sure, but you're problem may relate to the way Dialogue Manager treats zero in ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Deleting a file through FOCUS code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
Hope this comes out readable Filetype File Extension MASTER .mas FOCSQL .acx OMI .o......

Discussion Topic  RE: is this a focus problem? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
Here's what I think is happening. With ALL=ON, the join is returning the records you want. If you di......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with a Compound PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
Brett, I have an alternative answer to your rhetorical question. The WebFOCUS works in mysterious w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Comparison of two sets of inputs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
Assuming we are talking WebFOCUS here, and not mainframe FOCUS, when your request completes, your va......

Discussion Topic  RE: IN FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
Mark1, I've never tried using IN FILE against a file containing multiple columns. So I'm not sure w......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do I combine data from two WebFOCUS procedures (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
You have to run your routines at least once to create the hold files. Master files will be created a......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do I combine data from two WebFOCUS procedures (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
Patty, Other way around for me. I'm a coder. But I'll try to help anyway. Let's establish a vocab......

Discussion Topic  RE: aggregation and record selection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
Looks to me like Alan is almost there. Ran his code and got: PAGE 1 DEPARTMENT HIRE_DATE CURR_......

Discussion Topic  RE: Max length of url reached with drill down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
Dirk, I'm not at all sure I fully understand your situation, so much (or all) of what I propose may......

Discussion Topic  RE: SET All=PASS Not Working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
Ok, here's my two cents. SET ALL = OFF, ON or PASS is all about screening records from the host file......

Discussion Topic  RE: needed: subfoot with no text, just a colored bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
Richard, Not sure why you are having trouble. Code below works for me. Is this what you tried? TAB......

Discussion Topic  RE: looking for a way to produce reports verticaly not horizontally (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
Or possibly: TABLE FILE CAR HEADING "Car: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Show Column Title Each Time Group Changes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
Just is case you don't know about this: BY COUNTRY PAGE-BREAK NOPRINT Of course, that'll give you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple DECODE files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
Joe, Not sure what your problem is (don't even know what a FOC553 is), but I have information that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Number Extraction (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
gregson, At ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] subhead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
Oh, Texas! You have too much coding knowledge to be in sales!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] subhead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dwf
Texas, Nice! But too danged easy ......

lia, I won't say there's no way to do that, as I have done that sort of thing before, but there is ......

Lia, That doesn't quite make sense. A subhead is intended to print each time there's a change in th......

» Refine Search
» New Search